Disabled Holidays in Paris
- Disabled Holidays >
- Disabled Holidays Abroad >
- Disabled Holidays in Europe >
- Disabled Holidays in France >
- Disabled Holidays in Paris
Looking for disabled holidays in Paris? You've come to the right place. At Limitless Travel, we love the City of Lights and organise a spectacular Paris and Versailles accessible coach tour. Below, we've created a short FAQ section to answer any questions you may have about our Paris trips. But first, we thought it would be a good idea to give you a quick rundown of why our disabled holidays in Paris are such a fantastic option.
Five reasons Limitless disabled holidays in Paris are fantastic option for you
- We've vetted our wheelchair accommodation in Paris, use disabled friendly transport and adapt our excursions to guarantee accessibility. But we don't anything by half measures. We've visited Paris personally to ensure everything is perfect
- You'll travel via our luxury coach, which is accessible via ramp or hydraulic lift, has secure spaces for wheelchairs and comfy and spacious seats so you can really enjoy the journey
- We offer group support as standard on all of our holidays but we can also provide personalised care for any travellers who need it. All our care and support is delivered by trained, qualified and friendly carers
- The Limitless Team and your fellow travellers always make sure you enjoy a supportive, fun-filled atmosphere
- We support you from the moment you first pick up the phone to speak to us. If you have any questions or concerns, need a little help choosing a holiday, or have specific travel requirements, just give us a call!
Do you feature disabled holidays in Paris?
Yes, we organise disabled holidays in Paris. With the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and Luxembourg Palace, to name just a few, the list of sightseeing opportunities on a disabled holiday in Paris are endless. Absorb yourself in culture within the city that has offered some of the worlds most renowned artists. You’re also never too far away from a bistro café to relax in and take in Paris’s unique architecture.
Do you provide accessible transport on your disabled holidays in Paris?
Disabled holidays in Paris and France are easily accessible with our disabled friendly coach transportation. On the way to the Paris, travellers can enjoy views of the beautiful French countryside, safe in the knowledge that their special assistance needs throughout the holiday will be met by qualified care staff.
Getting around in Paris is easy on our wheelchair accessible coach, and all coach transportation is included on our disabled friendly holidays.
Do you stay in wheelchair accessible accommodation in Paris?
Feel our welcome in the disabled friendly hotel in Paris which has been approved by Limitless experts. The hotel is equipped with roll in showers and wetroom bathrooms, so travellers who require special assistance holidays can be taken care of in comfort. With wheelchair access throughout the hotel, travellers are sure to find our Paris hotel the perfect base for their disabled friendly holiday in Europe.
Are your activities and itineraries accessible?
To make our disabled holidays in Paris extra special, our research team have visited Paris and Versailles to create a fully disabled friendly holiday itinerary. Travellers can enjoy the delights of the spectacular Palace of Versailles, river cruises along the Seine and plenty of French wine.
With free time in Paris to relax, visitors may choose to visit one of the many wheelchair accessible museums, or spend a day taking in the sights of the city of love.
How do I book Limitless disabled holidays in Paris?
Special assistance holidays in Paris are easy to book with Limitless Travel. Simply call one of our specialist travel advisors, who will be happy to tell you more about our fantastic disabled holidays in Paris. All you need to do is choose a date, let us know of any special assistance or mobility equipment you might need, and then you can relax and start looking forward to your holiday!
Our care packages have been designed to ensure that all of our special assistance holidays meet the needs of our travellers. Talk to our Care Manager today to find out more. We look forward to welcoming you on one of our disabled holidays in Paris soon!