An ideal holiday destination for anyone looking to escape for a little winter sun, Lanzarote boasts a little something for everyone. A UNESCO-designated Geopark, the island is the product of a series of fiery eruptions that took place 15 million years ago, leaving behind otherworldly volcanic landscapes that generations of holidaymakers have come to love.
Of course, Lanzarote is also well known for its pristine beaches, vibrant resorts and charming villages. Boasting a delicious, Spanish-influenced cuisine, a diverse array of excellent restaurants and bars, and world-famous nightlife, the island's become a popular holiday hotspot for travellers hoping to top up their tan. Your fantastic, disabled friendly accommodation is set up to make the most of “The Island of Eternal Spring's” beautiful climate, with two accessible pools, an exciting activities programme and a range of wellness services.
Throughout the holiday, there will also be the option to head out on several excursions. As well as exploring the awe-inspiring Timanfaya National Park, you'll have the opportunity to visit Puerto del Carmen's traditional harbour, tour a local vineyard and spend the day relaxing on a fully accessible beach.
Your accessible Lanzarote hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Explore bustling Puerto del Carmen, visit the Timanfaya National Park, sample some of the island's world-famous wines, enjoy an accessible beach day.
- Stay in purpose-built, accessible accommodation with ramp-accessible pools and a diverse activities schedule
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
- From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don\'t hesitate to get in touch.
On Day Three of your holiday, you have the option of visiting Puerto del Carmen, a local town with spectacular views of the coast. The Old Town’s bustling harbour is a great place to stop for a coffee, get a feel for local life and enjoy unbeatable seafood, while the promenade is perfect for a post-prandial stroll. In the afternoon, you can join a private cookery class that introduces you to some of the island’s most beloved dishes and teaches you how to whip up a Canarian feast. Perfect for foodies, it’s an excellent opportunity to pick up some new recipes to impress friends back home.
Having produced highly-regarded wines for more than 500 years, Lanzarote’s vintners know a thing or two about the good stuff! Today, we’ll be visiting a local vineyard to learn more about the island’s winemaking processes and traditions. The vineyard enjoys sensational views of the local area and is a wonderful spot to relax. Once back at the hotel you will be treated to some wine tasting.
Lanzarote Disabled Friendly Hotel
Your fully accessible Lanzarote Hotel has extensive amenities to make you feel welcome. This idyllic retreat boasts spacious accommodation and plenty of areas to explore, relax and recharge. This disabled friendly hotel is your home away from home while you enjoy everything Lanzarote has to offer.
• Large Open Plan rooms
• Private patios outfitted with furnishing
• Wider Doorways
• Spacious wet room fitted with handrails
• Free Wi-Fi
On all of our international flights, you'll be assisted throughout the journey by the Limitless Team. We'll do our utmost to make sure your travel is as smooth and seamless as possible. On arrival at your destination, you'll be met by our trusted transfer partners who always utilise fully accessible vehicles. During your holiday, any excursions or travel that require transport will be conducted with fully accessible vehicles, too. At Limitless, we pride ourselves on ensuring every aspect of our holidays is designed for disabled travellers - transport included!
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
Escorted Portugal Cruise
Portugal & Spain Cruise
Hidden Gems of the Norwegian Fjords Cruise
Hidden Gems of the Norwegian Fjords Cruise
Canary Island Cruise P&O Britannia
Escorted Canary Islands Cruise P&O Britannia
Cotswolds, Bath & South West
From the honey-stone cottages of the Cotswolds and Bath’s ancient Roman history to the expansive Forest of Dean - a disabled friendly Cotswolds, Bath & the South West tour is a real treat of a holiday.