The largest island in the Mediterranean, Sicily's position at the toe of the Italian boot and the heart of Eurafrican trading routes means that it's been coveted and claimed by every major empire since man took to the water. The result is a thrillingly unique culture and a long and fascinating history that encompasses the Phoenicians, Romans, Carthaginians, Vandals, Romans and Greeks. While undoubtedly a part of the modern Italian nation, it's certainly true that Sicily often seems much further from the mainland than the narrow Strait of Messina would suggest.
On your accessible Sicilian holiday, you'll enjoy plenty of time to make the most of the beautiful climate and your hotel's wonderful, accessible facilities. However, we've also organised a diverse array of excursions to ensure you're able to see all this beautiful island has to offer.
As well as exploring the picturesque cities of Syracuse and Modica, you'll visit the accessible beach at Pozzallo. A cookery class with a local chef will give you the skills you need to prepare a Sicilian feast, while a day trip to tour Mt Etna will blow you away. Finally, a BBQ and a performance by a traditional Sicilian Folk Choir will bring the holiday to a perfect end.
Your accessible Sicily hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Explore Syracuse and see the Duomo, sun yourself on an accessible beach in Pozzallo, tour the fiery slopes of Mt Etna, take part in an authentic Sicilian cookery class and enjoy traditional Sicilian dance and song
- Stay in purpose-built, disabled-friendly accommodation close to Modica
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Day 2 - Local Town of Pozzallo & Accessible Beach< >
Day 3 - Syracuse - the Most Beautiful City in Sicily< >
Day 4 - Sicilian Cooking Class< >
On Day Four, we’ll spend the morning topping up those tans and taking a dip in the hotel’s accessible swimming pool. In the afternoon, you’ll get to grips with Sicilian cuisine under the tutelage of a master local chef. Your cookery class will take place in the hotel and will cover all you need to know to prepare an authentic meal. As the island is renowned for its fantastic food, this is a great opportunity to pick up some tips, tricks and traditional dishes to impress friends and family back at home.
Day 5 - Explosive Trip to Mount Etna< >
Day 6 - Visit Modica - an Ancient City< >
Day 7 - BBQ & Sicilian Folk Night< >
Day 8 - Until Next Time<
Fully Accessible Resort in Modica
Situated just outside of Modica, in a peaceful corner of southeast Sicily, your disabled-friendly accommodation is accessible throughout and features a wide range of excellent facilities. As well as spacious bedrooms and wet room bathrooms, the hotel is equipped with an outdoor pool with ramp access, offers a daily activities and evening entertainment programme and uses fresh garden produce to prepare authentic Sicilian meals.
- Disability-dedicated accommodation
- Wetroom bathrooms in all rooms
- Outdoor swimming pool with ramped access
- Mobility and care equipment hire available
- Fresh garden produce at mealtimes
- Traditional Sicilian cuisine
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Daily programme of activities
- Evening entertainment
- Peaceful location in South-East Sicily
On all of our international flights, you'll be assisted throughout the journey by the Limitless Team. We'll do our utmost to make sure your travel is as smooth and seamless as possible. On arrival at your destination, you'll be met by our trusted transfer partners who always utilise fully accessible vehicles. We also take care of all transport during your holiday, so you don't need to worry about the A to B. So sit back, and enjoy the journey.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
*flights not included
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|16th June 2023||8||From £1,899.00||From £2,249.00|
|30th June 2023||8||From £1,899.00||From £2,249.00|
|18th August 2023||8||From £1,899.00||From £2,249.00|
|8th September 2023||8||From £1,999.00||From £2,349.00|
|24th May 2024||8||From £1,999.00||From £2,399.00|
|28th June 2024||8||From £2,049.00||From £2,441.00|
|16th August 2024||8||From £2,099.00||From £2,499.00|
|7th September 2024||8||From £2,049.00||From £2,449.00|
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Alternative Disabled Friendly and Accessible HolidaysExplore all holidays
Cotswolds & Beyond
Breathtaking scenes of natural beauty and rolling landscapes, all of which are accessible with Limitless Travel.
Canary Island Cruise P&O Britannia
Escorted Canary Islands Cruise P&O Britannia, embarking from Southampton. Enjoy seven exotic ports on this two week cruise.
Discover Blackpool's spectacular illuminations on our Blackpool tour!
Wales & Weston Super Mare
Join us on our fully accessible tour of natural beauty from countryside delight to relaxing coastline.