Situated off the southeast coast of Greece, Crete is one of the Mediterranean's most treasured island escapes. The birthplace of the Greek god of gods, Zeus, and the jewel in the crown of the Minoan, Byzantine and Venetian empires, the island's fascinating history is matched by its breathtaking natural beauty. With its pristine beaches, rugged coves and rolling landscapes, it's easy to see why so many visitors fall in love with Crete's combination of postcard-perfect coast, mountains and countryside villages.
Of course, the island also boasts several bustling towns and cities, where local bars and restaurants serve up mouth-watering seafood and trendy boutiques sell everything from handmade leather goods to designer dresses. On your accessible Crete holiday, you'll have the chance to discover the island at your own pace, with the support of the Limitless Travel team.
As well as enjoying plenty of time to relax in the sun and make use of the hotel's excellent accessible facilities, there'll be excursions to the picturesque coastal village of Maleme and the vibrant Venetian harbour at Chania. A visit to a local microbrewery, olive oil mill and winery means you can indulge in the region's finest fresh produce, while the wheelchair accessible Agii Apostoli beach ensures you'll enjoy a laid back day soaking up the atmosphere on one of the island's prettiest stretches of coast.
Your accessible Crete hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Soak up the sun on accessible Agii Apostoli beach, explore the historic Venetian harbour at Chania, indulge in the island's finest fresh produce and relax and unwind in the beautiful seaside village of Maleme
- Stay in a fully accessible resort that's purpose-built for disabled travellers and benefits from an accessible pool, jacuzzi and spa
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don\'t hesitate to get in touch.
On Day Three of your holiday, why not take the opportunity to take a look around the charming village of Maleme? As well as many fascinating attractions, including several Orthodox churches and historic WWII sites, the village is home to a diverse array of shops, tavernas and bars. For those who prefer topping up their tan to sightseeing, there’s also the sandy shores of Maleme beach.
Fully Accessible Hotel in Maleme
Purpose-built to meet the needs of disabled holidaymakers, your fully accessible Crete hotel is the ideal base from which to explore the island. Close to the historic city of Chania and within easy reach of Maleme's many shops, restaurants and bars, the hotel also features an accessible pool, jacuzzi and spa - so you'll enjoy plenty of opportunities to relax, unwind and pamper yourself!
- Fully disability dedicated accommodation
- Wetroom bathrooms in all apartments
- Outdoor swimming pool with ramped access
- Massage and spa treatments available
- Mobility and care equipment hire available
- Half board accommodation
- Bar and restaurant
Accessible Transport - Crete
On all of our international flights, you'll be assisted throughout the journey by the Limitless Team. We'll do our utmost to make sure your travel is as smooth and seamless as possible. On arrival at your destination, you'll be met by our trusted transfer partners who always utilise fully accessible vehicles. During your holiday, any excursions or travel that require transport will be conducted with fully accessible vehicles, too. At Limitless, we pride ourselves on ensuring every aspect of our holidays is designed for disabled travellers - transport included!
- Space for wheelchairs to be clamped into place.
- On board guide.
- Spacious and modern vehicle.
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|25th August 2023||8||From £1,899.00||From £2,249.00|
Oxford, River Thames & Cotswolds
Oxford, River Thames & Cotswolds
Explore Jersey's capital St Heliers, the famous Jersey War Tunnels and tour the Islands highlights with local guides on this fantastic holiday with Limitless Travel.
Malta & Gozo
Tenerife Sea & Sun
Spend 8 days discovering the beautiful volcanic island of Tenerife. You will stay on a fully accessible resort with all the facilities you need to make your trip as comfortable as possible.