Based around Sleeping Beauty's castle, Disneyland Park will guide you through different dimensions as you allow the picturesque park to take you from the ancient ruins of Adventure Land, the future world at Discoveryland, where the famous Hyperspace Mountain Ride situates. Then follow the park's magic through to Fantasyland where the fairytale lives then search the Wild West of Frontierland.
The Walt Disney Studios Park is where you discover the other sides of Disney, step into the movies at the Front Lot, visit the Production Courtyard if you dare to face the The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction. Discover the lands of Toon, Pixar and of the new Marvel Avengers Campus.
Don't forget to meet Mickey, Minnie and the rest of the gang, with plenty of selfie moments, get your thrills on accessible rides and rollercoasters, and immerse yourself in the Disney Magic Parade and evening illuminations with our disabled access holiday.
Staying in a Disney approved accommodation to suit your individual needs, this fully accessible holiday is sure to be a major hit.
Disneyland Paris and Paris
- Explore Disneyland Paris over a 3 day pass that includes access to Disneyland Park and the Disney Studios.
- Accessible views to parades and illuminations
- Dine with Mickey and his Friends at the Disneyland Plaza Restaurant.
- Stay in disabled friendly accommodation that’s fully accessible and boasts excellent facilities
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
- From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
After boarding our accessible coach at one of the UK pick-up points, we’ll start our journey to the French capital via the Eurostar. The Limitless team will be on-hand throughout to provide support and assistance, should you require it.
On arriving in Paris, we’ll make our way to your disabled-friendly hotel. Situated 10 minutes drive from the Disneyland Parks, it’s the ideal base for the next four days. After checking and settling in, you’ll have the opportunity to sample some of France’s world-famous cuisine when dinner is served in the hotel restaurant.
Disneyland Park with Character Dining
With support on hand all day from The Limitless team, enjoy the Magic of Main Street, the picturesque Castle and visit to the park's themed areas - Discovery, Fantasy, Adventure and Frontier Land.
Following a full day of parades and rides, we stay at Disneyland for our evening meal where we will be joined by some very special Disney character's.
Return coach journey to hotel for the night.
Walt Disney Studios
The Limitless Team will be on hand for full support in and around the park.
Board to coach for journey back to the hotel for your evening meal.
Disneyland Firework Spectacular
Board the coach to return to say farewell to the parks, find your favourite characters at the meet and greets, pop along to the Disney Village for shopping and dining or enjoy the parade and shows with assisted viewing and support from the Limitless Team.
As the evening sets in, prepare to gather for the Nighttime Spectacular that is the Disney Illuminations, centred around Sleeping Beauty's Castle, this is one display that's not to be missed.
Other New Releases, European Holidays or 2023 Holidays
Disney recommended hotel just a 10 minute shuttle ride from the magic of Disneyland Paris.
- 4* accommodation
- Buffet breakfast and dinner
- Wide range of accessible rooms
- 3 restaurants
- leisure activities to enjoy at the hotel
- French Style Gardens
- Free Wifi
- Free Shuttle services to and from the Disneyland Parks
- Express check in and out
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there’s no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that’s where you’re more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.