From the windmills of De Rijp to Amsterdam's winding waterways, our accessible Netherlands holiday introduces you to one of Northern Europe's hottest holiday destinations. Together, we'll explore the country's iconic tulip fields, see the capital from the canals on an accessible cruise and visit some of the continent's best-loved museums and galleries.
While we'll spend the first half of the holiday discovering the countryside around the historic town of De Rijp and enjoying the luscious Keukenhof Tulip Gardens, you'll also have plenty of time to explore the postcard-perfect streets of Amsterdam. A hub for the arts, architecture and design, the capital boasts a labyrinth of endless lanes and waterways that hide a wealth of attractions. From the infamous red light district to the city's cultural heart, the Museumplein, Amsterdam is a thrilling, innovative and, above all, beautiful city that will leave you desperate for more.
Your wheelchair accessible hotel near Amsterdam has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Marvel at the tulip fields, tour the Keukenhof Gardens, discover historic De Rijp, explore the streets of Amsterdam and enjoy an accessible cruise on the canals
- Stay in fully-accessible accommodation located just outside of Amsterdam
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don\'t hesitate to get in touch.
Wheelchair Accessible Hotel in the Netherlands
Located a little north of Amsterdam, your disabled friendly Netherlands hotel is ideally situated to take advantage of both the Dutch capital and the country's spectacular countryside. The hotel features wet room bathrooms in all guest rooms, serves up a delicious, home-cooked dinner every evening and benefits from plenty of outdoor space for you to relax in at the end of a busy day.
- Fully wheelchair accessible and disabled-friendly
- Wetroom bathrooms in all guest rooms
- Mobility equipment available for hire
- Delicious home-cooked dishes
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Fully licenced bar
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there’s no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that’s where you’re more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|1st May 2023||5||
Wonderful Windsor for Christmas Day
Enjoy a wonderful Windsor Christmas holiday with the Limitless Team. Explore the historic castle, tuck into a mouthwatering Christmas dinner and tour festive London Town on our disabled-friendly Windsor Christmas tour.
Soak up the sun on this sparkling hidden gem of the Caribbean!
Christmas in the Cotswolds & Southwest
Discover the picturesque English countryside, explore the region’s historic market towns and visit spectacular Gloucester Cathedral on our disabled friendly Christmas in the Cotswolds tour.
Explore Jersey's capital St Heliers, the famous Jersey War Tunnels and tour the Islands highlights with local guides on this fantastic holiday with Limitless Travel.