From the bustling streets of up-and-coming Cardiff to quaint seaside towns and the towering peaks of the Brecon Beacons, South Wales is holiday heaven. Once an industrial powerhouse, the area now welcomes a growing number of visitors tempted by South Wales' excellent beaches, idyllic market towns, rolling landscapes and fascinating history.
On your accessible South Wales holiday, you'll experience a little of everything that makes this such a special part of the world. Whether it's sampling local produce at Abergavenny's centuries-old market, driving through the picturesque Brecon Beacons or visiting the fun-filled promenade on Barry Island, you're sure to enjoy a trip that lives long in the memory.
Along the way, we'll also visit the Royal Mint to explore the history of coinage in Britain and around the world, tour the Barry Island Wartime museum, and enjoy a guided coach tour of Cardiff City centre, with its imposing castle, sweeping bay and modern waterfront.
Your disabled friendly South Wales hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Discover the breathtaking landscapes of the Brecon Beacons, enjoy a day trip to Barry Island, tour Cardiff on an accessible bus, make your own coin at the Royal Mint and visit the historic market town of Abergavenny
- Stay in fully accessible accommodation with a spectacular garden and more than 50 years of experience welcoming disabled guests
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don\'t hesitate to get in touch.
Once you’ve fuelled up on the hotel's hearty breakfast, we’ll head out on a guided coach tour around Cardiff city centre. There will be a stop off at Cardiff Castle, and also time to explore Cardiff bay and the modern waterfront.
In the afternoon we'll take an accessible boat cruise from Cardiff Bay over to Penarth
Today we’ll visit the Royal Mint. This celebrated institution has been manufacturing coins since 886 AD and its fascinating museum offers an incredible insight into British history. During the visit, you’ll get the opportunity to mint your own coin, participate in a range of other workshops and discover the history of coinage on an accessible tour.
On Day 4 we'll head over to Barry Island, a fun seaside town not far from Cardiff. Enjoy some fish and chips over looking the sea, and take a stroll along the cliff side to soak up the views. There is also an interesting War Memorial museum that we will visit in Barry town centre.
Future Inn Cardiff
This accessible Welsh Hotel has been hand-selected by the Limitless Travel team. From outstanding facilities to spacious accommodation options, this hotel is perfect for your South Wales tour.
- A hotel located in the heart of Cardiff just by Cardiff Bay
- Fully accessible large hotel with accessible wet room bathrooms
- Large spacious dining area and reception area
- Equipment available to hire
- Hot cooked breakfasts served daily, and 3 course evening meals
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|8th May 2023||5||
|3rd July 2023||5||From £1,199.00||From £1,399.00|
|19th September 2023||5||From £1,199.00||From £1,399.00|
Malta & Gozo
Dorset Coast and Stone Henge
Award-winning beaches, a charming cathedral city, an authentic steam train ride down the coast and one of the most mysterious and awe-inspiring monuments in the country - discover the beautiful south on our disabled friendly Dorset and Stonehenge Tour.
Escorted Norwegian Fjords Cruise
Norwegian Fjords Cruise
History lovers and city explorers will love our Scotland Discovery tour. Visit Scotland's highlights including Loch Lomond, the Battle of Bannockburn, and Edinburgh.