With its long stretches of pristine beach, sheltered coves and caves, bustling colonial capital and diverse fauna and flora, the island of Curacao offers an authentic taste of Caribbean culture. Whether you're visiting to sit back, relax and enjoy island life, explore its fascinating history, or a little bit of both, our holiday lets you experience the Caribbean in all its glory.
As well as sipping on a few fruity cocktails and soaking up the sun, you'll be able to explore the island at your own pace, with the support of experienced Limitless representatives. Featuring a relaxed tour through the brightly-coloured Dutch townhouses of UNESCO-protected Willemstad, with its unique architectural heritage and vibrant cafe and gallery scene, the holiday also offers the opportunity to swim with dolphins and indulge in a sunset boat ride.
Situated just minutes from the beach, your boutique hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Discover life underwater at the Sea Aquarium, explore historic Willemstad and experience its bold and bright colonial townhouses, relax on a sunset cruise along the Curacao coast and enjoy Caribbean paradise on an accessible tour of the island
- Stay in disabled friendly accommodation situated minutes from the beach and equipped with fantastic, accessible facilities
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
- From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don\'t hesitate to get in touch.
Day Six is a free day where you can relax at the pool, or the beach. For anyone that would like any additional excursions your Care team will support you booking onto activities at the resort. This could be a dolphin experience, or for the very adventurous there is the option to go in a submarine to see the ocean sea life.
To round off your final day in the Caribbean, we’ll take a scenic drive across the island to Kokomo Beach. On the way there we will stop off along the way way for some flamingo spotting. After this we will head to the paradise beach, and treat you to lunch at the beach.
Fully accessible resort in The Caribbean
Situated just minutes from the beach, your fully-accessible Curacao accommodation has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its excellent location, facilities and service. All rooms feature wetrooms and the hotel's public spaces are wheelchair accessible. With a hoist-equipped mineral swimming pool and the opportunity to enjoy several types of spa treatment, it's also the ideal choice for those who love a little pampering.
- Wheelchair accessible accommodation
- Wetrooms in all hotel rooms
- Wheelchair accessible public areas and facilities
- Spacious rooms with A/C
- Raised sun loungers
- BBQ Area
- Accessible mineral swimming pool with hoist
- Spa treatments
On all of our international flights, you'll be assisted throughout the journey by the Limitless Team. We'll do our utmost to make sure your travel is as smooth and seamless as possible. On arrival at your destination, you'll be met by our trusted transfer partners who always utilise fully accessible vehicles. During your holiday, any excursions or travel that require transport will be conducted with fully accessible vehicles, too. At Limitless, we pride ourselves on ensuring every aspect of our holidays is designed for disabled travellers - transport included!
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|12th January 2024||10||From £3,399.00||From £3,849.00|
|15th March 2024||10||From £3,399.00||From £3,849.00|
Get into the Christmas spirit, wander along the wintery promenade, soak up the spectacular North Welsh coast and enjoy unbeatable company on our disabled friendly Festive Llandudno tour.
Wonderful Windsor for Christmas Day
Enjoy a wonderful Windsor Christmas holiday with the Limitless Team. Explore the historic castle, tuck into a mouthwatering Christmas dinner and tour festive London Town on our disabled-friendly Windsor Christmas tour.
Discover Blackpool's spectacular illuminations on our Blackpool tour!
Classic Lake District
Experience the stunning Lake District and indulge with Afternoon Tea and a cruise on Lake Windermere.