For many, Disney World Florida is the greatest theme park on the planet. Boasting four enormous parks, two water worlds, hundreds of rides and attractions, and a whole host of popular characters and sets, it’s an unforgettable journey into the Disney universe. From the set-piece grandeur of Cinderella's Castle to the space-age stylings of Epcot, Disney World Florida never ceases to amaze.
On your disabled access Disney World Florida holiday, we’ll tour all four of the Disney World Parks - Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. Your seven-day pass will ensure there’s plenty of time to revel in the parks’ famous parades and evening shows and we’ll also make a trip to the fascinating Kennedy Space Center - the home of the US space programme.
Equipped with two accessible outdoor pools, your disabled friendly Florida hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its proximity to the parks and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
Disney World Florida
- Explore the Magic Kingdom and meet your favourite Disney characters, safari through the Animal Kingdom and see lions, rhinos and elephants, travel around the globe and deep into space at Epcot and enjoy all the magic of the silver screen at Hollywood studios
- Stay in disabled friendly accommodation that’s fully accessible and boasts excellent facilities
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Travel & Settling In
Discover the Magic Kingdom
Safari in Animal Kingdom
Swim and Fireworks Show
Lights, Camera, Action at Disney Hollywood Studios
A Second Day at Animal Kingdom
More Magic Kingdom
Blast-off at Kennedy Space Center
Swimming, Shopping and Heading for Home
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|3 June 202303/06/2023 - 12/06/2023||12 June 202312/06/2023||From £2799.00||From £1399.50||10||Enquire Now|
Other New Releases, 2022 Holidays, Long Haul Holidays or 2023 Holidays
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.