Renowned for its contributions to the arts, defined by its maritime history and celebrated as the greatest city in the world by its loyal residents, Liverpool is one of the country’s most enjoyable holiday destinations. Whether you’re visiting because you’re an avid Beatles fan or simply because you love this wonderful corner of the northwest, our accessible Liverpool tour features all the city’s highlights, as well as a day out at the seaside town of Southport.
The Beatles are Liverpool’s most famous sons and, despite their international fame, are still strongly associated with the city. This means there’s plenty for fans of the Fab Four to see and do while visiting Liverpool.
It’s not all about the Beatles though. We’ll be showing you some of Liverpool’s other top attractions, too. An accessible cruise on the River Mersey will give you a fascinating perspective on the city’s architectural history, while a visit to the dockyards lets you understand the central role the maritime industries played in the city’s development. We’ll also be day-tripping to Southport, one of the region’s best-loved coastal towns and home to the UK’s oldest iron pier.
Your accessible Liverpool hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Visit the immersive Beatles Story exhibition, cruise the River Mersey, relax and unwind in sunny Southport and discover the remarkable city of Liverpool
- Stay in a modern, fully accessible, three-star hotel in Liverpool’s city centre
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Travel and Settling In
Beatles Story & Historic Dockyards
After lunch at the exhibition, we’ll head to Liverpool Dockyards, where you’ll discover the defining role the dock and shipyards played in the city’s development. As well as spectacular views of the River Mersey and a wealth of historical architecture, you’ll enjoy a fascinating insight into the area’s maritime industries.
Day Trip to Southport
Until Next Time
Other Coach Holidays, New Releases, UK Holidays, 2022 Holidays or Spring Sale
You’ll be staying in a fully accessible, three-star hotel in the heart of Liverpool. Equipped with spacious and accessible bedrooms, as well as wet room bathrooms, the hotel also features a wheelchair-friendly restaurant and a casual bar with an all-day food menu. Your holiday includes a delicious three-course meal every evening, as well as breakfast. We also have access to an exclusive room that we'll be using for some fantastic evening entertainment.
- Three-star, disabled-friendly hotel in Liverpool
- Wheelchair-accessible bedrooms
- Accessible bathrooms and wet rooms
- Fully accessible bar and restaurant
- Evening entertainment with your Tour Manager
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there’s no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that’s where you’re more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.