Immortalised in one of the UK's most famous folk standards, Scarborough is Yorkshire's largest coastal resort and an excellent base from which to explore the surrounding region. With its two crescent beaches, lively promenade and ruined 11th-century castle, it's an iconic destination for holidaymakers looking to enjoy a traditional British beach getaway.
Further up the coast, picture-perfect Whitby offers a fascinating insight into the area's maritime history, while also serving up some of the best fish and chips in the country and playing home to Whitby Abbey, the spooky inspiration for Dracula's castle.
Throughout the holiday, we'll be visiting some of the area's most popular attractions, including the Scarborough Fair Collection, with its vintage rides and attractions, and take a rid on a steam train through Yorkshire. We will also take an accessible boat trip whilst in Scarborough
Your luxury, four-star Scarborough hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Visit the Scarborough Fair Collection, take a steam train ride across the Yorkshire Moors, head on the water on an accessible boat trip
- Stay in four-star, disabled-friendly accommodation that boasts a spectacular seafront location
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Following a hearty breakfast, we’ll start the day by driving up the coast to the picturesque seaside town of Whitby. The journey takes us through the rolling, heather-clad hills of the North York Moors National Park, ensuring you experience some of Yorkshire’s most beautiful countryside along the way. In Whitby you will be taken on an accessible boat trip along the harbour.
After this we will get some fish and chips for lunch.
Day Four we will take you on a scenic steam train ride on the North Yorkshire Moors railway. We will drive through the Yorkshire Moors, and take in the sights of the Yorkshire rolling hills.
Disabled Friendly Scarborough Hotel
Boasting a spectacular seafront location, your four-star, accessible spa hotel ensures you're perfectly situated to take advantage of all Scarborough has to offer. With fully accessible bedrooms and wetrooms available on request, you're guaranteed a comfortable stay. The excellent dinner service and evening entertainment are the ideal way to end the day, while the accessible spa and leisure facilities mean you can pamper yourself whenever you fancy.
- Fully wheelchair accessible bedrooms
- Accessible bathrooms
- Wetrooms available
- Fully accessible communal areas
- Equipment available for hire
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Accessible spa and leisure facilities
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|26th June 2023||5||From £1,499.00||From £1,699.00|
|18th September 2023||5||From £1,499.00||From £1,749.00|
Join us on this festive tour of Blackpool which includes a cream tea in the Lakes, and a festive feast.
Classic Mediterranean Cruise
Classic Mediterranean Cruise
Escorted Norway & Iceland in Spring Cruise
Escorted Norway & Iceland in Spring
Tenerife Sea & Sun
Spend 8 days discovering the beautiful volcanic island of Tenerife. You will stay on a fully accessible resort with all the facilities you need to make your trip as comfortable as possible.