You will be treated to days out in Western Super Mare, Bourton on the Water, and to the beautiful Welsh town of Abergavenny. As well as this we have included entrances to museums, welsh cream teas, a trip up Blackpool Tower and a serene cruise in the Lake District. This tour really is not one to miss.
It is fully accessible, and everything is at a relaxed pace. We can guarantee your phone will be packed full of photos with memories from this holiday!
- 4 nights half board accommodation at a stunning 3 star accessible hotel near the Cotswolds
- 3 nights half board accommodation at a fantastic 3 star accessible hotel in Blackpool
- Assistance with packing between hotels
- Day trip to Western Super Mare
- Day trip to Abergavenny
- Welsh Cream Tea
- Day trip to Bourton on the Water with Motor Museum entrance
- Blackpool Tower Entrance
- Accessible Cruise on Lake Windermere
- Post booking support from Limitless Team
- Assistance with all equipment hiring
Journey to Cotswolds
Abergavenny & Welsh Cream Tea
Western Super Mare Seaside Trip
Bourton on the Water
Trentham Gardens & Arrival at Blackpool
Lake District Accessible Cruise
Farewells and Journey Home
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|16 August 202116/08/2021 - 23/08/2021||23 August 202123/08/2021||From £1499.00||From £749.50||8||Enquire Now|
Fully Accessible Hotel
Your base for the duration of the holiday will be a converted chapel whose owners have more than 50 years of experience providing high-quality, accessible accommodation and are renowned for the warmth with which they welcome every guest. With a beautiful garden that boasts panoramic views of the Wye Valley, this is a truly special hotel that makes for a fantastic place to relax and underwind at the end of the day.
- Breakfast, dinner and evening entertainment
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival
- Meals made with fresh and local produce
- Accessible and friendly
- 50 years of expertise
- Three-star hotel
- Wet-rooms available
- Equipment hire
- Large flowery garden
- Panoramic views of the Wye Valley
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.