Have you ever wanted to visit England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales on a single trip? Now you have the chance. Our whistle-stop tour of the British Isles takes you the length and breadth of these beautiful islands and will see you visit cosmopolitan capitals, traditional seaside towns and expansive stretches of spectacular countryside.
Your adventure begins in London, where you’ll look out over the city skyline from atop the London Eye, enjoy a sightseeing tour and visit the Royal Observatory in Greenwich. Then it’s on to Stratford-upon-Avon, home of Shakespeare, and the wonderful Welsh holiday town of Llandudno. There you’ll be able to stroll along the promenade, pick up some souvenirs and wander down the old Victorian pier.
From Wales, we’ll cross the Irish Sea and land in Dublin, where Trinity College, Guinness and a guaranteed good time await you. After a day in the Irish capital, Belfast is up next. There, you can learn about the city’s history on a guided tour, visit the highly-regarded Titanic Museum and explore the city centre.
Later, we’ll catch the ferry back across to Scotland for the fun-filled, final three days of your holiday. As well as a whisky tasting experience, you’ll enjoy an evening of traditional Scottish food and entertainment, a trip to Loch Lomond and plenty of time to see the sights in awe-inspiring Edinburgh.
Your accessible hotels have been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for their superb locations and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- See the city skyline from atop the London Eye, enjoy traditional seaside fun in Llandudno, discover delightful Dublin and enjoy a whisky tasting experience in Edinburgh
- 12 nights half-board stay across 3-star and 4-star fully accessible hotels in London, Llandudno, Dublin, Belfast & Edinburgh
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Travel to London
Your accessible London hotel is located in Southwark in Central London, not too far from the Thames. After checking-in, you’ll have a little time to explore your surroundings before enjoying a delicious three-course meal.
London Eye & Sightseeing Coach Tour
After a little lunch, we’ll climb aboard the accessible coach for a guided tour of London and its most famous landmarks. We’ll pass Big Ben and Buckingham Palace, to name just a few of the iconic monuments you’ll see, before heading back for a well-earned dinner at the hotel.
Greenwich Royal Observatory & Boat Cruise
Later, we’ll visit the Royal Observatory and stand on the Greenwich Prime Meridian, an important reference point for sailors in the past and the principal reference point for cartographers and many maps today. In the afternoon, we’ll board an accessible boat and cruise along the Thames, taking in the city sights from the water.
Stratford-upon-Avon & Journey to Llandudno
In the afternoon, we’ll make our way up the country and towards the picturesque seaside town of Llandudno. Located on the northern coast of Wales and a wonderful stopover before travelling on to Dublin, the town boasts excellent disabled accommodation that will ensure you enjoy a restful night.
Welsh Cream Tea & Ferry to Dublin
Guinness Storehouse & Trinity College
After touring the library and university exhibition, we’ll make our way to the Guinness Storehouse to sample one of Ireland’s most beloved exports. As well as enjoying a taste of the country’s famous beverage, we’ll learn about the past, present and future of St James’ Gate (which was the original point of departure for Irish pilgrims walking the Camino de Santiago) and head up to the top of the Guinness Gravity Bar for incredible views of the city and a free pint!
Belfast City Tour & Titanic Museum
On arrival, you’ll be taken out on a guided coach tour around the city, so that you see its most famous landmarks and monuments. As well as diving into the city’s past, the tour also aims to give you a feel for modern Belfast - a thriving cultural hub whose residents know how to have a good time!
In the afternoon, there’s the option to visit the impressive Titanic museum or relax and explore Belfast instead.
Journey to Scotland
Edinburgh and a Scottish Evening
In the evening, we’ll be treated to a traditional Scottish meal and learn a little about the local area’s customs, including addressing the haggis. There will be a range of regional delicacies to try and, of course, a fantastic four-course meal with accompaniment from the bagpipes and talented Scottish dancers.
Whisky Tasting & Edinburgh Sights Tour
In the afternoon, we’ll be back aboard the coach and making our way around Edinburgh, guided by a local tour specialist. They’ll teach you about the city’s history, recount famous tales from its storied streets and point out the most important sights and attractions.
Loch Lomond and the Bird Sanctuary
Later, we’ll visit a bird of prey sanctuary that’s located on the edge of the loch. Established to protect the large number of endangered birds that live in the area, the sanctuary is both educational and entertaining. However, things get especially exciting when the handlers bring out their birds for a superb demonstration of their flying abilities.
Until Next Time!
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|12 September 202212/09/2022 - 23/09/2022||23 September 202223/09/2022||From £3499.00||From £2499.00||12||Enquire Now|
|12 June 202312/06/2023 - 23/06/2023||23 June 202323/06/2023||From £3499.00||From £2499.00||12||Enquire Now|
- Our London hotel is located in central London a stones throw away from the South Bank. It has large fully accessible rooms with wet room bathrooms. It is a 3* hotel, guests will have hot buffet breakfasts and included evening meals at a local restaurant
- Our hotel in Llandudno is a purpose built fully accessible hotel. It has sea views, and large spacious bedrooms with wetroom bathrooms. Guest will have a hot buffet breakfast, and evening meals at the hotel restaurant or local restaurants
- Our hotel in Dublin is a 4* luxury hotel located on the outskirts of Dublin. It has fully accessible rooms with wet room bathrooms. Guests will have a hot buffet breakfast, and evening meals at the hotel
- Our hotel located in Belfast is a 3* hotel, in a fantastic central location. it has fully accessible rooms with wet room bathrooms. Guests will have a hot buffet breakfast, and eat evening meals at the hotel
- Our hotel located in Edinburgh is a 4* luxury hotel. It has large accessible bedrooms with wetroom bathrooms. Guests will have a hot Scottish buffet breakfast and eat evening meals at the hotel and local restaurants
- Equipment can be hired at all hotels, and communal areas are accessible throughout all the hotels
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there’s no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that’s where you’re more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.