Embark on a modern, world-class cruise ship with detailed craftsmanship including a real stone piazza and spectacular features such as sweeping Swarovski crystal grand staircases and a magical ‘infinity’ pool. Cruise into the spectacular and historic ports of Hamburg and Rotterdam. Sail through the Hook of Holland, the world's busiest port. Explore Brugge on our exclusive day tour with an accessible vehicle to take us right into the heart of the city.
As with all Limitless holidays, you’ll receive help and assistance from the Limitless care team throughout the voyage, ensuring you’re able to make the most of your time. Whether you want a hand when checking-in or transferring to and from our start location, we’ll be there by your side. We’re even offering a dedicated “potter around the port” service exclusively for Limitless guests, so that you’re better able to enjoy the stops in Hamburg, Rotterdam, Zeebrugge & Le Havre.
- Visit the historic port of Hamburg & Zeeburge, cruise past the Hook of Holland and into the world's busiest port of Rotterdam and explore the delights of the northern french town of Le Havre.
- Day tour included to the famous and historic city of Brugge
- The Preziosa is equipped with a cinema, several restaurants, clubs and cafes, a swimming pool, steam room, sauna and spa, and an incredible array of entertainment options.
- Seven nights in a full-board, accessible cabin
- Full-board cruising including buffet and main dining room
- The buffet includes its own pizzeria, grill, fresh bread and Italian meats sections along with tea and coffee
- One night in an accessible hotel in Southampton prior to departure
- Travel to Southampton via an accessible mini-bus equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
On the first day of your holiday, we’ll meet you at your designated pick-up point. This will be arranged with your sales advisor in advance of the holiday. We’ll then make our way to Southampton on our accessible transport.
After a hearty breakfast at your hotel, we will transfer as a group to the cruise terminal where you will embark the magnificent MSC Preziosa. The classic design and detailed craftsmanship of our ships include a real stone piazza and spectacular features such as sweeping Swarovski crystal grand staircases and a magical ‘infinity’ pool.
Time to explore the ship! The Galaxy restaurant open-kitchen boasts delicious all-day dining and a panoramic disco that keeps the beat ‘til late ensures the fun continues into the evening. Discover services exclusive to MSC Preziosa, like the delicious Butcher's Cut restaurant and the adults-only sun deck complete with spa treatments.
Arriving into port at 7am, you can explore until the ship departs at 9pm, which gives plenty of time! The Hafen City terminal, a re-developed area of an old fishing dock, is within walking distance of the downtown area of Hamburg. Our care team will assist you on and off the ship, exploring this vibrant city together. Our care team will be on hand to assist with getting on and off the ship.
If one thing’s for sure on MSC Preziosa, it’s that you’ll never find yourself short of entertainment. The fun begins with a Sailaway Party led by the onboard dance troupe. Carry on by attending one of the West End-style shows at the Platinum Theatre or catching a movie 4D style at the ship’s immersive cinema experience.
Arriving into port early again, disembark after breakfast to this wonderful port. Situated 10miles from Bruges, the historic town. This quaint city is one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe.
This modern city is your to explore for the day! The harbour, one of the busiest in the world, is overlooked by towering skyscrapers. Our care team will help you off the ship will explore this exciting new port!
Le Havre, France
Situated at the mouth of the River Seine, the port city of Le Havre was almost completely rebuilt after World War II. The unusual concrete architecture of Le Havre, designed by Auguste Perret, has resulted in the city centre becoming a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2005. The ship is docked until evening, so time to get out and explore!
Today your cruising adventure comes to an end! After a last hearty breakfast at the buffet or in your cabin, our care team will help you disembark and onto our transfer vehicle.
Le Havre, France
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Days||Enquire|
|27 April 202327/04/2023 - 05/05/2023||5 May 202305/05/2023||From £2399.00||9||Enquire Now|
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.