The largest of the Balearics, Majorca is a stunning and welcoming host. Blossoming meadows and golden sands are just some of the delights available. With accessible holiday resorts there’s no reason not to get out there and bathe in some Spanish sun.
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment for use on your holiday
- Accessible transfer from Palma airport to our hotel
- 7 nights half board accommodation
- Wettoom bathrooms available
- Wheelchair accessible boat excursion
- Excursions to a winery and bodega
- Fantastic disabled-friendly activity programme
- Limitless staff available on location throughout the holiday
- Group Support from qualified care staff
Get to know your hotel
Wheelchair Accessible Boat Trip
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|27 June 202027/06/2020 - 04/07/2020||4 July 202004/07/2020||From £1350.00||From £1155.00||8||Enquire Now|
|3 August 202003/08/2020 - 10/08/2020||10 August 202010/08/2020||From £1350.00||From £1155.00||8||Enquire Now|
Accessible Hotel in Cala Bona
- Wetroom bathrooms available
- Outdoor swimming pool with seated hoisted
- Mobility and care equipment hire available
- Sea views
- Half board accommodation
- Bar and restaurant
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.