Regarded as one of Europe's most beautiful regions, home to delightfully delicious farmhouse cooking and the site of a cultural and artistic movement that changed the face of a continent, Tuscany is the perfect holiday destination. With the breathtakingly beautiful Florence at its heart, Tuscany's patchwork landscapes spread out across western Italy and encompass swaying wheat fields, cypress-lined country roads and expansive olive groves. For those who want a holiday that combines outstanding natural beauty, bustling city squares and the world's finest museums and galleries, there's no better place to visit.
On your accessible Tuscany holiday, we'll be staying amongst the elaborate facades, luxury boutiques and atmospheric medieval streets of the Tuscan capital - Florence. From there, we'll explore all the region has to offer. You'll visit the Uffizi and Accademia galleries to see masterpieces from the likes of Michelangelo and Botticelli and enjoy a day discovering the city's renaissance architecture and lively piazzas.
We've also organised several excursions to nearby towns and cities. A day trip to Pisa is the perfect opportunity to see the famous Leaning Tower, while a visit to nearby Siena ensures you experience one of Italy's true hidden gems. The smaller towns of San Gimignano and Lucca are also on the itinerary, allowing you to discover the quieter side of Tuscany. On your last day on holiday, we've arranged an authentic Tuscan cookery class, so you can recreate your favourite Italian specialities back at home.
Your accessible Tuscany hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Discover the renaissance beauty of picture-perfect Florence, visit charming Siena, tour the towers of San Gimignano, experience Italian masterpieces at the world-famous Uffizi Gallery, see the Leaning Tower of Pisa and learn how to cook authentic Tuscan dishes
- Stay in a fully accessible, four-star hotel in the centre of Florence
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Day 2 - Explore Florence< >
Day 3 - Siena and the Middle Ages tour< >
Day 4 - Day to Relax< >
Day 5 - Pisa and Lucca< >
Day 6 - Italian Cookery Class< >
Day 7 - Until Next Time<
Florence Disabled Friendly Hotel
On your accessible Tuscany holiday, you'll be staying in a four-star, fully accessible hotel in the heart of Florence. Equipped with excellent, disabled-friendly facilities, including modern and spacious bedrooms, wet room bathrooms and accessible communal areas, its fantastic location means you're never far from the action. The on-site restaurant serves up hearty breakfasts and delicious, three-course evening meals made with locally sourced ingredients.
- Four-star Hotel
- On-site restaurant that serves locally sourced Italian cuisine
- Spacious bedrooms
- Wetrooms available
- Accessible communal areas
- Modern features throughout the hotel
- Free WiFi
On all of our international flights, you'll be assisted throughout the journey by the Limitless Team. We'll do our utmost to make sure your travel is as smooth and seamless as possible. On arrival at your destination, you'll be met by our trusted transfer partners who always utilise fully accessible vehicles. During your holiday, any excursions or travel that require transport will be conducted with fully accessible vehicles, too. At Limitless, we pride ourselves on ensuring every aspect of our holidays is designed for disabled travellers - transport included!
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Alternative Disabled Friendly and Accessible HolidaysExplore all holidays
Classic Lake District
Experience the stunning Lake District and indulge with Afternoon Tea and a cruise on Lake Windermere.
Escorted Winter Spain & Portugal Cruise
Embark from Southampton on the P&O Iona to Spain & Portugal. Escorted by our Limitless care team.
France, Portugal & Spain P&O Cruise
Embark the P&O Ventura to France, Portugal & Spain from Southampton. Escorted by our Limitless care team.
Tenerife Christmas Celebrations
Come join the Limitless Team for a festive holiday to Tenerife for Christmas and New Year 2023. Relax, unwind, explore and enjoy a different kind of Christmas and New Year.