Upon landing at Malta International airport, you will be met in the arrivals hall by our trusted transfer partner. All of their vehicles are fully wheelchair accessible via a lift or ramp. Travellers in a wheelchair can choose to stay in your chair, which will be safely secured in place, or transfer to a standard seat.
With a fantastic wheelchair accessible beaches, and an endless supply of things to see and do, you’ll be more than eager to come back.
Our Malta hotel has been hand selected by members of the Limitless Travel team for its excellent disabled facilities. With excellent Trip Advisor Reviews and ramped pool access, you will be sure to enjoy a comfortable break in the Mediterranean sun.
- Accessible return transfer from Malta International Airport to Hotel
- All Inclusive Board Basis - Breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks. Local beer, wine, spirits, cocktails, tea & coffee and non-alcholic beverages included.
- Ramped Access and Hoist into Pool
- 7 On Site Restaurants included in All Inclusive Package
- 4 Bars including a poolside
- Evening Entertainment
- Daytime Activities
- Beach Towels Supplier *refundable deposit required
- An Itinerary packed with activities
- Limitless Travel host in resort at all times.
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
- From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
On your first full day in Malta we’ll take it easy after breakfast, giving you the chance to explore your surroundings and get to know the hotel. With a ramp accessible pool the hotel is perfectly equipped for disabled visitors who want to top up that tan, cool off with a quick dip or read a book under a parasol, the hotel provides light daytime entertainment and games so there’s plenty to fill your day. Lunch, drinks and evening meals will be served at the hotel.
After breakfast, today if you choose too we head to the neighbouring town of St Paul's Bay where we visit the islands Aquarium at the largest town in Malta, potter around the shops, stop for a coffee at the many cafes or grab a bite of seafood at the amazing restaurants the town has to offer.
*Breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks are served at the hotel, packed lunches available on request
Today we’ll be visiting one of the many accessible beaches in Malta, which has been adapted to be wheelchair accessible with level access decking across the sand and assisted bathing services available for us to use. This allows people with mobility requirements to be able to take a dip in the Mediterranean Sea. The Limitless team are on hand to happily help if you need any assistance.
Day 5 - Accessible Boat Trip - Day 4 - Boat Trip
Today we head out on a boat tour from our neighbouring Mellieha Bay to visit the blue lagoon and have the chance to view Maltas spectacular cave around the Comino island. In the afternoon you can choose between staying at the beach or heading back to the hotel for a dip in the accessible pool and use of their All Inclusive amenities.
The hotel provides a Sunday Style Dinner included in the All Inclusive Board Basis and entertainment is provided by the hotel or our friendly Limitless Team.
Today is your day you may have made new friends on the tour and want to enjoy some of the bars and restaurants together. Fancy that last dip in the warm Mediterranean Sea or enjoy you a book around the pool. Whatever you choose to do the limitless team will be on hand for you. Evening meal will be served together to enjoy stories from each others day.
Enjoy the last of your holiday by doing what you and your family choose. You may want to go into the town to visit the shops, bars and cafes. Spend the day relaxing on the accessible beach or just enjoy the pool and the company around you. However you wish for your week to end, be sure to know the Limitless Team are around for that last helping hand.
Our exciting week in Malta has come to an end. Today we say our farewells to your new friends and the Limitless Team.
Your Limitless Travel representative will be on-hand to assist with check-out at the hotel and see you onto your accessible transfer vehicle
Accessible Resort in Malta
This accessible Maltese Hotel has been hand-selected by the Limitless Travel team. From outstanding facilities to spacious accommodation options, this hotel is perfect for your Malta tour.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- 88cm wide hotel doors\
- Wheel-in showers
- 24hr Nurse at Resort
- Prioritises accessibility throughout the resort
- Close to largest accessible beach in Malta
- Large Heated Pool with ramped access
- Daytime and Evening Entertainment
- 7 Restaurant serving worldwide buffett and authentic cuisine
- 4 bars, including pool bar serving snacks and drinks
- All inclusive basis *Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, local alcoholic wine, beer, spirits & cocktails, non-alcoholic soft drinks & Tea’s and coffees included.
On all of our international flights, you'll be assisted throughout the journey by the Limitless Team. We'll do our utmost to make sure your travel is as smooth and seamless as possible. On arrival at your destination, you'll be met by our trusted transfer partners who always utilise fully accessible vehicles. During your holiday, any excursions or travel that require transport will be conducted with fully accessible vehicles, too. At Limitless, we pride ourselves on ensuring every aspect of our holidays is designed for disabled travellers - transport included!
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
*flights not included
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|1st June 2023||8||
London at Christmas
See all the sites of our illustrious capital with plenty of accessible festivities, on this disabled-friendly London at Christmas tour.
Scarborough & Whitby
Beautiful Yorkshire beaches, atmospheric medieval streets, and bustling seafront promenades and arcades - discover the delights of the Yorkshire coast with our disabled friendly Scarborough, Whitby and York Tour.
Soak up the sun on this sparkling hidden gem of the Caribbean!
Oxford, River Thames & Cotswolds
Oxford, River Thames & Cotswolds