Situated in the heart of the Mojave Desert and one of the USA's most iconic holiday destinations, Las Vegas is defined by its commitment to good times. Boasting some of the country's finest hotels, the world's most famous casinos and an incredible array of spectacular shows, Vegas never lets up. For those who enjoy the lights, action and buzz of the big city, there are few better places to visit.
On your accessible Las Vegas holiday, we'll be showing you around this iconic city, ensuring you're able to try your luck at the blackjack tables, enjoy its lively nightlife and dig a little deeper into its fascinating history. We'll also be travelling out to the Grand Canyon to experience one of the world's great natural wonders and see the remarkable feat of human engineering that is the Hoover Dam.
During your stay, we'll pay a visit to the Venetian and Bellagio, enjoy a day on Fremont Street and climb the Stratosphere Tower for unbeatable views of the city and surrounding desert. Halfway through the holiday, we'll take a break from the city to tour the Las Vegas Spring Preserve and see some of the wild cacti, flowers and other flora that flourish in the area. Finally, on our last evening, we'll round out your unforgettable holiday by catching the Cirque du Soleil - one of the greatest shows on earth!
Your accessible Las Vegas hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Experience the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam first-hand, try your luck at the Bellagio and Venetian, climb the Stratosphere Tower, visit the botanical gardens at the Las Vegas Spring Preserve, party on Fremont Street and watch the world-famous Cirque du Soleil
- Stay in a fully accessible, three-star hotel with an outdoor pool and a fantastic location on the Las Vegas strip
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Day 2 - Freemont Street and the Venetian< >
Day 3 - Las Vegas Springs Preserve< >
Day 4 - Neon Museum & Bellagio Fountain< >
Day 5 - Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Tour< >
Day 6 - Stratosphere Tower & Cirque du Soleil Show< >
Day 7 - Until Next Time<
Las Vegas Disabled Friendly Hotel
Located on the world-famous Las Vegas strip, your three-star, disabled-friendly hotel features spacious rooms, wheelchair-friendly public spaces and wet room bathrooms. The rooftop pool is heated and equipped with a hoist, while the on-site restaurant serves up an energising breakfast and a fantastic evening meal every day. On your half-board holiday, both meals are included in the price of your trip.
- Three-star, disabled-friendly hotel
- Located on the famous Las Vegas Strip
- Outdoor heated pool with hoist
- Wetrooms available
- Accessible facilities throughout the hotel
- Equipment available to hire
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Lift access for wheelchair users and wobbly walkers.
- Spaces for wheelchairs to be secured into place.
- Wheelchair users can stay in their wheelchair on board.
- Air conditioning onboard.
- Refrigerator for medication.
- Level access toilet on board.
- Spacious interiors.
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Alternative Disabled Friendly and Accessible HolidaysExplore all holidays
Southern Spain, Portugal & Gibraltar Cruise
All aboard for a Mediterranean greatest hits cruise holiday. Spectacular sights, delicious food, and five-star entertainment awaits.
Summertime Norwegian Fjords Cruise
Welcome to the Norwegian Fjords, one of the most stunning natural wonders of the world! Set sail for the spectacular this summer.
South Coast & Sailing
Enjoy spectacular coastal views of the Solent, feel the wind in your hair as you take to the water, explore the Isle of Wight, indulge in some traditional seaside fun in Bognor and discover Portsmouth's fascinating maritime history.
Christmas in the Cotswolds & Southwest
Discover the picturesque English countryside, explore the region’s historic market towns and visit spectacular Gloucester Cathedral on our disabled friendly Christmas in the Cotswolds tour.