The cruise ports are a number of sea-side towns. The first is La Rochelle, with glistening white buildings lining the old harbour, the city of La Rochelle is known as ‘La Ville Blanche’.
Explore the birthplace of 'Impressionism' art in Le Havre, where local artist Claude Monet painted the sun rising through the industrial chimneys of Le Havre. Relax in your balcony cabin, or upgrade to Yacht Club with its own private entrances and butler service!
- Visit the bustling port city of Le Havre, wander the romantic streets of La Coruna and explore the romantic city of La Rochelle.
- Home-pick up included (first 150miles) taking you straight to Southampton
- Indoor Galleria, a central promenade filled with places to shop, eat and drink.
- Swimmings pool and waterpark onboard!
- Seven nights in a full-board, accessible cabin on MSC Grandiosa
- Full-board cruising including breakfast in the cabin, pool-side snacks & fine dining in the main restaurant
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Upgrade to Yacht Club, the exclusive and luxurious, ship-within-a-ship concept by MSC with butler service (from the dock at arrivals!), exclusive access to the Top Sail Lounge and private restaurant.
- Extend your cruise. Join this departure + 22nd October departure on the same ship (and same cabin, subject to availability) - to the Canary Islands!
MSC Grandiosa was launched in 2019 and is host to a wide range of features including a 4D cinema and bowling alley; alongside the outdoor swimming pools and range of dining venues.
Day at sea
La Rochelle, France
The ship will dock 4km from the town centre, and will have a gangway down to the harbour itself.
Bilbao (Getxo), Spain
La Coruna, Spain
Back onboard, be entertained with the spectacular acrobatics of Carousal at sea, or watch a comedian, or live music in one of the many venues.
Day at sea
Le Havre, France
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Days||Enquire|
|15 October 202315/10/2023 - 22/10/2023||22 October 202322/10/2023||From £2499.00||8||Enquire Now|
Launched in 2019, this Italian-styled ship is filled with luxury features including a swarovski staircase, a 100-meter interior galleria (filled with bars, shops and restuarants) and the spectacular 360degree stage at the rear of the ship.
- All day buffet (from early morning to late at evening)
- Breakfast in your cabin
- Swimming pools and even a water park!
- Disabled-access cabins (limited availability)
- Bowling Alley + F1 Simulator
- Exclusive Cirque du Soleil performances onboard: COSMOS and EXENTRICKS
- TV Studio Bar, interactive fun where you can take part in live televised games and quizzes, have a go at karaoke, see talent contests and watch live music and comedy.
- Champagne Bar
- All fresco Polar Bar
- Edge Cocktail Bar for fresh and fruity creations
- Sports Bar for something more relaxed
- Attic Club, MSC Grandiosa’s answer to a city nightclub.
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.