With its wild, rugged coastline and expansive beaches, Cornwall has long been the destination of choice for holidaymakers looking to experience the breathtaking beauty of the English coast. The peninsula’s quaint fishing villages and trendy seaside towns also attract their fair share of admirers, while Cornwall’s reputation for excellent food, cool and quirky towns and diverse cultural events have given the region an exciting, up-and-coming feel.
On your Cornish Break tour, we’ll be visiting some of the area’s best-loved towns and villages, including stunning Padstow, historic Rock and legendary Tintagel. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to relax on sandy beaches, tuck into traditional seaside treats and visit a wealth of local attractions.
We’ll also be making our way to the Eden Project, where you’ll experience a range of exotic plants, trees and habitats, all of which are contained with sensational, space-age biomes. Finally, you’ll spend a morning discovering the diverse wildlife and natural beauty of the River Fal aboard an accessible cruise.
Your accessible Cornwall hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Explore the picturesque towns of Padstow and Tintagel, discover the exotic plant life of the Eden Project, visit a lobster hatchery, cruise along the River Fal and visit charming Falmouth, with its bustling town centre and unique natural surroundings
- Stay in fully accessible, four-star accommodation in the heart of Tintagel
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Travel and Settling In
Explore Tintagel & Padstow
After lunch we will drive to Prideaux Place, an Elizabethan Stately home on the outskirts of Padstow. Its glorious gardens make for a serene relaxing experience, and why not enjoy some refreshments at the cafe on the grounds.
Eden Project Day Trip
You’ll have the chance to see thousands of exotic tropical plants and flowers from every corner of the globe and experience the rainforest first-hand, without ever having to leave Cornwall! A must-visit for anyone in the Southwest, this is a sensational day out!
Accessible Boat Cruise & Cream Tea in Falmouth
To make the most of the breathtaking natural surroundings, we’ll be boarding a fully accessible boat for a cruise up the aforementioned river, keeping an eye out for the area’s diverse wildlife as we go. Once back on dry land, it’s time to head to the seafront and relax with a traditional Cornish clotted cream tea in one of the town’s excellent cafes.
Until Next Time
Other Coach Holidays, New Releases, UK Holidays or 2022 Holidays
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.