All of our coaches are wheelchair accessible with spaces for your wheelchair to be clamped into place, removing the need to transfer from your wheelchair to a seat. The coach is accessed by a lift for your comfort and ease. Your 4* hotel in Paris is situated right by the Eiffel Tower and has a number of wheelchair accessible bedrooms with wet-room bathrooms, and has fully accessible public spaces.
Please note that Paris is notoriously historic, the streets may cause discomfort for wheelchair users. For further information please contact a member of our team on: 0800 069 8060 and we will be happy to help.
- Fully accessible luxury coach throughout trip
- 5 nights stay at 4* accessible hotel, located in city centre
- Half board; Breakfast and 3 course evening meal each night
- A full itinerary featuring Paris and Versailles accessible highlights
- Sightseeing cruise tickets
- Versailles + audio guide tickets
- Wine & Cheese Tour
- Limitless Travel Tour Manager
- Group Support from our qualified Care Team- see our 'care packages' page
Travel & Settle In
Seine Sightseeing River Cruise
French Wine & Cheese Tasting
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|10 May 202110/05/2021 - 15/05/2021||15 May 202115/05/2021||From £1495.00||From £1320.00||6||Enquire Now|
|2 August 202102/08/2021 - 07/08/2021||7 August 202107/08/2021||From £1495.00||From £1375.00||6||Enquire Now|
|20 September 202120/09/2021 - 25/09/2021||25 September 202125/09/2021||From £1495.00||From £1320.00||6||Enquire Now|
4* accessible hotel in central Paris
- Wheelchair accessible accommodation
- Wet-rooms available upon request
- Wheelchair accessible throughout public areas
- Equipment hire
- Located close to the Eiffel Tower
- Contemporary style
- Concierge service
- Variety of restaurants with table service
- Fully licensed bar
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.