Excitingly, you’ll be in De Rijp to experience the Midwinterfeest. A highlight in every local’s calendar, this Christmas fair is held only once every two years. The entire village has a festive makeover which lights up the streets with idyllic fairy-lights and decorations. At the fair, you'll get to enjoy authentic food, historic re-enactments and musical performances. If you love Christmas and want a unique and different experience this merry season, this tour is perfect for you.
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Accessible transfer from the airport to our hotel
- 4 nights full board accommodation
- De Rijp Midwinterfeest
- Entrance into the Heineken Experience
- Included Amsterdam canal cruise
- Limitless staff available on location throughout the holiday
- Group Support - see our 'care packages' page
Cheese & Clog and Midwinterfeest
Heineken Experience & Amsterdam Light Festival
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|10 December 202010/12/2020 - 14/12/2020||14 December 202014/12/2020||From £995.00||From £820.00||5||Enquire Now|
Other New Releases, Holidays Abroad or Holidays in Europe
Wheelchair Accessible Hotel in the Netherlands
- Fully wheelchair accessible and disabled-friendly
- Wetroom bathrooms in all guest rooms
- Mobility equipment available for hire
- Delicious home-cooked dishes
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Fully licenced bar
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.