Our Jersey hotel has been hand selected by members of the Limitless Travel team for its excellent disabled facilities. The hotel staff endeavour to provide everything guests may require in their tailored accommodation. We can provide electric beds to ceiling hoists, as well as wheel-in wet rooms and a large hydrotherapy pool. Travellers can relax safe in the knowledge that there will be a Limitless Travel team member on hand throughout the holidays to provide any assistance required.
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment for use on your holiday
- Full board accommodation
- Excursions to Saint Helier, accessible beach and island tour
- Entrance to Jersey War Museum
- Excursion to The Durrell Wildlife Park
- BBQ dinner on final night
- Accommodation is dedicated to people with disabilities
- Fantastic disabled-friendly activity programme
- Limitless staff available on location throughout the holiday
- Group Support - see our 'care packages' page
Accessible Beach Trip
St Helier Tour and Boat Trip
Visit to Jersey Conservation Zoo
Jersey War Tunnels
Guided Tour of the Island
Explore local village and BBQ dinner
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|3 June 202203/06/2022 - 10/06/2022||10 June 202210/06/2022||From £1499.00||From £799.00||8||Enquire Now|
|25 July 202225/07/2022 - 01/08/2022||1 August 202201/08/2022||From £1499.00||From £749.50||8||Enquire Now|
Fully accessible Hotel in Jersey
Your accessible Jersey hotel has been greeting guests with a wide range of disabilities since 1965. This means they’re fully equipped to help you with anything you may need. With ceiling hoists, wheel-in wet rooms, electric beds and an accessible hydrotherapy pool, it’s the ideal base for your Jersey holiday.
- Fully disability dedicated accommodation
- Wetroom bathrooms in all rooms
- Heated indoor pool with ramp and hoist access
- Mobility and care equipment hire available
- Spacious restaurant and licensed bar
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Evening entertainment
- Ocean views
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there’s no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that’s where you’re more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.