Whilst on the tour we will take you into the heart of the Cotswolds villages, and also take you for a cosy lunch in a traditional pub. We will also visit Gloucester Cathedral and have time to potter around this historical city.
Our Limitless Support staff will be on hand to ensure your holiday is hassle free, and you can enjoy yourselves in the first month of 2022.
Cosy Cotswolds New Year Break
- Visit Bourton on the Water, Stow on the Wold and Broadway in the Cotswolds, and enjoy a hearty pub lunch in the Cotswolds. Additional excursion into Gloucester to the Cathedral, and also chance to visit the Waterworks Museum
- Fully accessible accommodation, with stunning views, and a warm homely 3 star hotel nestled in the Wye Valley
- Luxury coach with hydraulic lift for accessible access. Room in the hold to store any equipment
- Group support included as standard - assistance with luggage, fetching things and support in an emergency
- Care Packages available on request
- Post booking support from Limitless Head office
- Equipment available to hire, and full wet room access at hotel
Journey to Wye Valley
Cotswolds Town Tour
Gloucester Cathedral & Free Time in Gloucester
Farewells and Departures
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|3 January 202203/01/2022 - 06/01/2022||6 January 202206/01/2022||From £799.00||From £499.00||4||Enquire Now|
Other Coach Holidays, New Releases, UK Holidays or 2022 Holidays
Fully Accessible Hotel
On your holiday, you’ll be staying in an intimate and charming hotel in the Wye Valley. With more than 50 years of experience welcoming disabled guests, your fully accessible, three-star accommodation features spacious bedrooms and wet room bathrooms, as well as a beautiful garden that benefits from panoramic views over the valley.
Boasting a relaxed and homely feel, the warm and friendly staff are known for going the extra mile to ensure you have a wonderful stay. The price of your holiday includes both a cooked breakfast and delicious three-course evening meal, as well as fantastic nightly entertainment. A home-away-from-home, this excellent hotel is the perfect place to relax and unwind at the end of the day.
- Intimate, disabled-friendly hotel with award-winning gardens
- Fully wheelchair accessible bedrooms
- Wet room bathrooms
- Fully accessible public spaces throughout the hotel
- Half board - cooked breakfast and three-course evening meal
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Nightly entertainment
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there’s no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that’s where you’re more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.