A cruise line which is always popular amongst UK guests, P&O Cruises is welcoming a new ship into the fleet. P&O Arvia effortlessly combines the timeless class of this British fleet with unforgettable at-sea innovations. Induglent dining to endless entertainment.
- Outbound flight from London Heathrow, Manchester or Birmingham International
- Transfer from Bridgetown Airport to the cruise port
- 16-night of full-board cruising including breakfast in your cabin
- Coach transfer BACK to Heathrow, Manchester or Birmingham International
- Infinity and panorama bar including swim-up-bar
- West-end style theatre with extravagant shows
- Relaxed cocktail bars with live jazz and classical music
- Aerial performances in the atrium
- Transatlantic voyage - arrive in Southampton jet-lag free!
- Buffet & Main Dining room included
- £65per person on-board credit extra!
- £2,519price is based on two people in an accessible balcony cabin
- £1,200 single supplement
This 16night encompasses and includes:
Note: this is a cruise + flight + transfer only departure, with no Limitless Care support aboard the ship, just the standard assistance from P&O
Castries, Saint Lucia
Fort de France, Martinique
Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
La Coruna, Spain
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Days||Enquire|
|17 March 202317/03/2023 - 02/04/2023||2 April 202302/04/2023||From £2519.00||17||Enquire Now|
PLEASE NOTE THAT P&O Ferries and P&O Cruises have been separate entities for several decades, and despite sharing a name, are not run by the same management or shareholders.
Launching in December 2022, the Arvia is P&O's latest cruise vessel and boasts all the luxury, facilities and entertainment options you've come to expect of Britain's favourite cruise line. Blending classic style with unforgettable at-sea innovations, the Arvia is set to be a very special ship.
- Accessible cabins available on request
- All bathrooms come with wet rooms, wide door access and grip-handles
- Equipment hire available (including powered wheelchairs + hoists)
- Air conditioning
- Floor to ceiling glass doors
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Desk, TV & radio
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.