Everything is fully accessible, and our Limitless support team, and tour manager will make this a mini break to remember.
- 3 nights half board accommodation at a 3* fully accessible hotel in central Blackpool
- 3 course meal every evening
- Full english cooked breakfast daily
- Entertainment programme every evening
- Excursions to Blackpool Tower, Blackpool Pier
- Day trip to Bowness
- Accessible cruise down Lake Windermere
- Post booking support from Limitless Team
- Assistance hiring equipment
Travel to Blackpool and Pier Stroll
There will be time for a stroll down the South Pier to enjoy the views of Blackpool, and have a go on the traditional penny slot machines, before enjoying a three course meal followed by some fun entertainment at the hotel.
Blackpool Tower & Cream Tea
Lake Windermere Cruise
In the evening enjoy you final three course meal, and end the night with one of Blackpool's finest singers to entertain you.
Located a little north of Lytham Saint Annes, your hotel boasts fully accessible rooms and 35 years of experience welcoming guests with a wide range of disabilities. Equipped with a large dining area, the hotel serves home-cooked meals and caters to special dietary requirements, while the nightly entertainment guarantees a good time is had by all.
- Fully wheelchair accessible bedrooms
- Accessible bathrooms
- Fully accessible public spaces throughout the hotel
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
- In-house restaurant and bar
- Friendly and welcoming staff
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there’s no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that’s where you’re more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Lift access for wheelchair users and wobbly walkers
- Spaces for wheelchairs to be secured into place
- Wheelchair users can stay in their wheelchair on board
- Air conditioning onboard
- Refrigerator for medication
- Level access toilet on board
- Spacious interiors
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.