This luxury ship has been especially adapted for those with disabilities. Boasting comfort, style, attentive crew and more, she is the most luxurious accessible river cruise ship sailing on European rivers. You’ll also be joined by the Limitless Travel team aboard, who can aid with your requirements and allow you to enjoy your European river cruise.
Germany River Cruise
- Group Support as standard
- Limitless Travel Tour Manager
- Accessible airport transfers
- 2 night’s stay in accessible 3-star hotel near Bonn, half board basis
- Private guided tour of the highlights of Bonn, Beethoven’s birthplace
- Accessible transfer to Bonn Harbour
- 8 nights in accessible cabin with wet room, full board basis
- 3 pre-vetted wheelchair friendly onshore excursions
- Welcome Cocktails
- Tea, Coffee, afternoon cakes & midnight snacks
- Captains drinks reception
- Captains Black Tie Gala Dinner
- Entertainment daily
- Full use of all onboard facilities
- Profiling beds, monkey poles, electric hoists and shower chairs all free of charge
Guided Tour of Bonn and Beethoven’s Birthplace
Settle in with a welcome cocktail and explore your new home, you could visit the sun deck and relax alongside romantic views of the Rhine river. With the spacious lift you can easily reach the upper deck of the cruise ship. There is a conservatory, marquise and a generous terrace for sun lovers!
Today, it partly houses the University of Mannheim. The city’s iconic water tower and its beautiful Luisenpark are must-sees. You will have the option to book on board and attend the ships planned tour here independently, however this is not included in you price. Alternatively, you could join the Limitless team for a wander into the town.
Konigswinter to Bonn where we bid farewell
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|8 October 202008/10/2020 - 18/10/2020||18 October 202018/10/2020||From £2795.00||From £2595.00||11||Enquire Now|
Other New Releases or 2021 Holidays
Accessible River Cruise Ship
- Modern design, fully adapted cruise ship
- Friendly, helpful and courteous onboard staff
- Luxurious accessible cabins
- Each accessible cabin includes 2 profiling beds and a monkey pole
- Fully adapted wet room shared with one other cabin
- In-room toiletries
- Panoramic deck with bar and dining room
- Sun deck with fantastic views
- Hairdresser salon
- Fully licensed bar
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.