Classic Lisbon Cruise with Spain, Portugal & France
From £2599 Per Person
Tuck into lip-smackingly brilliant tapas in Vigo, tour Porto’s up-and-coming city centre and explore the atmospheric streets of Portugal’s cool capital, Lisbon. Visit the Iberian Peninsula aboard P&O’s Ventura cruise ship on our 10-day accessible cruise.
P&O Ventura was launched in 2007. This mid-sized ship had a multi-million pound face-lift in 2013, creating a luxurious cruise-liner with modern surroundings. The contemporary feel of the ship continues throughout its cabins, where burgundy and cream décor is accented by dark wood fixtures and finishing touches by British designer Nick Munro.
- Visit the bustling port city of Vigo and sample some of Spain’s finest seafood, wander the romantic streets of Lisbon and choose between taking it easy in charming Leixoes or touring the historic city of Porto.
- Overnight stay in Lisbon (2-days in port!) to fully explore the city
- Home-pick up included (first 100-miles to port included, any extra will be charged a rate per mile) straight to Southampton Cruise Terminal.
- The Ventura is equipped with a cinema, several restaurants, an art gallery and library, a swimming pool, a steam room and sauna, and an incredible array of entertainment options.
- 2-tier theatre which plays a host of west-end style shows, comedians and live music
- 10 nights in a full-board, accessible cabin (limited availability)
- Full-board cruising including breakfast in the cabin, pool-side snacks & 3-course dinners in the Saffron Restaurant
- 12 bars on board including the cocktail bar Metropolis, the Exchange Pub styled on a British pub and Las Vegas styled Fortunes Casino.
- Exclusive Care Packages available onboard from the Limitless care team including wheelchair pushing and personal care
Day at sea
Day at sea
Porto (tours from Leixoes)
Limitless have organised an exclusive city tour of Lisbon for our disabled passengers - a chance to explore this vibrant and historic city with a local guide and an accessible vehicle.
Your cruise ship will dock only a few minutes from the palm-lined streets of Vigo’s town centre and our carers will assist you when you disembark the ship and head out to experience your first taste of Spain. We recommend sampling some of the local seafood - it doesn’t get much fresher than this.
Day at sea
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Days||Enquire|
|15 July 202315/07/2023 - 25/07/2023||25 July 202325/07/2023||From £3099.00||11||Enquire Now|
|9 September 202309/09/2023 - 19/09/2023||19 September 202319/09/2023||From £2999.00||11||Enquire Now|
|7 October 202307/10/2023 - 17/10/2023||17 October 202317/10/2023||From £2699.00||11||Enquire Now|
|20 April 202420/04/2024 - 30/04/2024||30 April 202430/04/2024||From £2599.00||11||Enquire Now|
|26 October 202426/10/2024 - 05/11/2024||5 November 202405/11/2024||From £2599.00||11||Enquire Now|
Other Disabled Cruise Holidays or Escorted Cruises
P&O Ventura was launched in 2008 and refurbished in 2013 - provided the very best in luxurious cruising. The contemporary feel of the ship continues throughout its cabins, where burgundy and cream décor is accented by dark wood fixtures and finishing touches by British designer Nick Munro.
- 12 dining venues including the 3 beautifully decorated main restaurants and Waterside and Beach House buffets
- 12 bars onboard including the Las Vegas style Casino, the Exchange Pub and the Metropolis cocktail lounge
- Evening Entertainment such as theatre shows, bands, comedy & cabaret
- Freedom or traditional style dining
- Daytime speakers, entertainers, classes, sports activities and workshops
- Continental breakfast in your cabin
- No tipping required
- Please note P&O Cruises are not affiliated with P&O Ferries
Included within your package with Limitless is a transfer from home (first 150-miles included, thereafter charged at £1.25 a mile) to Southampton Cruise Terminal. We will take a detailed-note of your needs at the time of booking, whether you can self-transfer or able to manage or need help with bags etc. We will always make sure you have the right transfer in place, to get your safely to the ship.
- Pick-up at your home address
- Alternative pick-up locations: Southampton Airport, Birmingham Airport, London Heathrow or Gatwick
- Alternatively if guests wish to drive, we can include parking in Southampton, free of charge.
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.