You will be able to relax and enjoy this holiday at a gentle pace whilst still enjoying exciting and entertaining experiences. From a tour of Willemstad with all of its culture and history, to a tour of the island's eccentric industries, and of course an included dolphin swim, you will fall in love with this delightful hidden gem of the Caribbean.
- Boutique disabled dedicated accommodation
- All Inclusive
- Accessible airport transfers
- Swimming pool with full access for wheelchair users
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment for use on your holiday
- Swim with dolphins!
- Sunset boat ride
- Accessible island tours
- Limitless staff available on location throughout the holiday
- Group Support as standard
Rest & Relaxation
Explore the Aquarium
Swim with the Dolphins
Sunset Boat Trip
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|28 January 202228/01/2022 - 06/02/2022||6 February 202206/02/2022||From £2499.00||From £2799.00||10||Enquire Now|
Other New Releases, Beach Holidays, Holidays Abroad or 2022 Holidays
Fully accessible resort in The Caribbean
- Wheelchair accessible accommodation
- Wetrooms in all hotel rooms
- Wheelchair accessible public areas and facilities
- Spacious rooms with A/C
- Raised sun loungers
- BBQ Area
- Accessible mineral swimming pool with hoist
- Spa treatments
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.