With its long stretches of pristine beach, sheltered coves and caves, bustling colonial capital and diverse fauna and flora, the island of Curacao offers an authentic taste of Caribbean culture. Whether you’re visiting to sit back, relax and enjoy island life, explore its fascinating history, or a little bit of both, our holiday lets you experience the Caribbean in all its glory.
As well as sipping on a few fruity cocktails and soaking up the sun, you’ll be able to explore the island at your own pace, with the support of experienced Limitless representatives. Featuring a relaxed tour through the brightly-coloured Dutch townhouses of UNESCO-protected Willemstad, with its unique architectural heritage and vibrant cafe and gallery scene, the holiday also offers the opportunity to swim with dolphins and indulge in a sunset boat ride.
Situated just minutes from the beach, your boutique hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Swim with dolphins at the famous Dolphin Therapy Centre, discover life underwater at the Sea Aquarium, explore historic Willemstad and experience its bold and bright colonial townhouses, relax on a sunset cruise along the Curacao coast and enjoy Caribbean paradise on an accessible tour of the island
- Stay in disabled friendly accommodation situated minutes from the beach and equipped with fantastic, accessible facilities
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Travel and Settling In
Rest & Relaxation
Explore the Aquarium
Discover Mambo Beach
As well as plenty of time for sunbathing, swimming and taking it easy, the beachfront boulevard boasts a diverse array of shops, boutiques and restaurants - so there’s plenty to see and do if you need a break from the sun. After a delightful dinner, why not grab a cocktail, stick around to watch the sun go down and soak up the evening atmosphere?
Later, you can take in the city at your own pace. With several interesting museums and galleries, culture-vultures will relish discovering the island’s rich history and local art scene. Willemstad’s many cafes, restaurants and shops will also entice those who want to take it slow and enjoy the city’s unique atmosphere.
Swim with the Dolphins
Anyone who fancies can go over to the local beach and absorb in the crystal white sands and deep blue sea views.
Sunset Boat Trip
Until Next Time
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|28 January 202228/01/2022 - 06/02/2022||6 February 202206/02/2022||From £2499.00||From £1249.50||10||Enquire Now|
|27 March 202227/03/2022 - 05/04/2022||5 April 202205/04/2022||From £2799.00||From £1999.00||10||Enquire Now|
Other New Releases, Beach Holidays, Holidays Abroad, 2022 Holidays or Winter Sun
Fully accessible resort in The Caribbean
Situated just minutes from the beach, your fully-accessible Curacao accommodation has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its excellent location, facilities and service. All rooms feature wetrooms and the hotel’s public spaces are wheelchair accessible. With a hoist-equipped mineral swimming pool and the opportunity to enjoy several types of spa treatment, it’s also the ideal choice for those who love a little pampering.
- Wheelchair accessible accommodation
- Wetrooms in all hotel rooms
- Wheelchair accessible public areas and facilities
- Spacious rooms with A/C
- Raised sun loungers
- BBQ Area
- Accessible mineral swimming pool with hoist
- Spa treatments
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there’s no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that’s where you’re more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.