A tour of Britain's most picturesque county
Our accessible hotel has been hand selected by members of the Limitless Travel team because of its excellent disabled facilities. Transport will take place on a coach which is fitted with a lift, and spaces for wheelchairs to be secured into place throughout the journey.
What is included in the cost of your holiday
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment
- Travel to Exeter in a fully accessible coach
- 4 nights half board accommodation
- Wetroom bathrooms available on request
- Excursion to Tavistock Market Town
- Excursion to Exeter
- Excursion to Torquay & Paignton
- Limitless representative on site during your holiday
- Group Support - see our care packages page for details
An overview of the itinerary
Travel & Settle in
Devonshire Cream Tea in Tavistock
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|Sale||15 June 202015/06/2020 - 19/06/2020||19 June 202019/06/2020||
|17 August 202017/08/2020 - 21/08/2020||21 August 202021/08/2020||From £995.00||From £829.00||5||Enquire Now|
|7 September 202007/09/2020 - 11/09/2020||11 September 202011/09/2020||From £959.00||From £829.00||5||Enquire Now|
Other Coach Holidays, Holidays with Care or Last Minute
What to expect from the accommodation.
Centrally located in the historic city of Exeter, only 5 minutes away from the city's busy shopping area and grand cathedral, the Jurys Inn provides a break from your excursions as your base for this tour. With fully wheelchair accessible bedrooms and bathrooms, alongside spacious public areas such as its on-site restaurant and coffee bar, the Jurys Inn is the perfect place to unwind. Just some of its great facilities include:
- Fully wheelchair accessible bedrooms
- Accessible bathrooms
- Fully accessible public spaces throughout the hotel
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
- In-house restaurant and coffee bar
- Lifts to all floors
- Breakfast bar offering a range of options, hot or cold
- Friendly and welcoming staff
Limitless Travel are proud to partner with Cozy Travel
- Lift access for wheelchair users and wobbly walkers
- Spaces for wheelchairs to be secured into place
- Wheelchair users can stay in their wheelchair on board
- Air conditioning onboard
- Refrigerator for medication
- Level access toilet on board
- Spacious interiors
Make an Enquiry
Please fill out the form below to make an enquiry about our holidays.
Browse through some of our other accessible tours.
Explore Jersey's capital St Heliers, the famous Jersey War Tunnels and tour the Islands highlights with local guides on this fantastic holiday with Limitless Travel.
Categories:New Releases, Holidays with Care, Coach Holidays
- 6 Jul 2020 - 10 Jul 2020
- 4 Aug 2020 - 8 Aug 2020
- 1 Sep 2020 - 5 Sep 2020
From Atlas Mountains to Sahara deserts, this is the best way to travel and explore Morocco with disability holiday specialists for peace of mind.
Categories:Sun Holidays, Holidays with Care, New Releases
- 15 Nov 2020 - 22 Nov 2020
River Cruise on The Rhine
An incredible river cruise full of luxurious and cultural treasures.
Categories:Holidays with Care, New Releases, Accessible Cruises
- 8 Oct 2020 - 18 Oct 2020