Home to some of the UK's best beaches and the finest collection of maritime museums in the country, the South Coast is the perfect destination for those with an affinity for the water. During your stay, we'll be based in Portsmouth - a city with a unique naval history and a charming historic centre. From there, we'll enjoy several day trips that take in the Isle of Wight, fun-loving Bognor Regis and the city's iconic Spinnaker Tower.
We'll start the holiday with a morning out on the water aboard a fully accessible speedboat. Once you've found your sea legs, you'll have the opportunity to get behind the helm and take control of the boat, so bring along your captain's hat! We'll also tour the historic Portsmouth Dockyards and visit several of the world-famous naval vessels that are moored there.
As well as exploring Portsmouth, we'll be heading to the Isle of Wight for a day trip around the island. There, you'll tour Osbourne House, see the Needles and tuck into some traditional seaside treats. Finally, we'll visit Bognor Regis, one of the UK's favourite coastal resorts and officially the sunniest town in the country!
Your accessible Portsmouth hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Enjoy sailing on the Solent, visit Osbourne House and explore the Isle of Wight, tour Portsmouth's historic docklands, spend the day on Bognor's fantastic beachfront
- Stay in a fully accessible, three-star hotel with disabled friendly spa facilities
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
On Day Three of the holiday, we’ll be hopping aboard the ferry and crossing the Solent to visit the picturesque Isle of Wight. On the island, we’ll visit Osbourne House, a former royal residence for Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, then tour the stunning grounds and gardens. Having got our history fix, it’s time for a spot of lunch. After lunch we will go for a guided drive around the island, where you can spot the world famous Needles. Then we will take you for dinner to a working farm to taste the local produce.
Portsmouth Disabled Friendly Hotel
Boasting a fantastic location close to Portsmouth harbour, your three-star hotel benefits from accessible bedrooms, wet room bathrooms and wheelchair-friendly public spaces. It also features accessible spa facilities and a swimming pool that's equipped with a hoist. Included in the price of your holiday are delicious cooked breakfasts and three-course evening meals. With a fully licensed cocktail bar, lounge and café, there's also plenty of places to relax and unwind at the end of the day.
- Three-star, disabled-friendly hotel near the waterfront
- Accessible spa facilities with pool hoist
- Wheelchair-accessible bedrooms
- Accessible bathrooms and wet rooms
- Licensed cocktail bar, lounge, café and restaurant
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|7th August 2023||5||From £1,499.00||From £1,699.00|
|25th September 2023||5||From £1,399.00||From £1,599.00|
Fall in love with this beautiful Mediterranean island on our fully disabled-friendly holiday - wheelchair accessible excursions included.
Canary Island Cruise P&O Britannia
Escorted Canary Islands Cruise P&O Britannia
Christmas in the Cotswolds & Southwest
Discover the picturesque English countryside, explore the region’s historic market towns and visit spectacular Gloucester Cathedral on our disabled friendly Christmas in the Cotswolds tour.
Tenerife Sea & Sun
Spend 8 days discovering the beautiful volcanic island of Tenerife. You will stay on a fully accessible resort with all the facilities you need to make your trip as comfortable as possible.