Our accessible hotel has been hand selected by members of the Limitless Travel team because of its excellent disabled facilities. Transport will take place on a coach which is fitted with a lift, and spaces for wheelchairs to be secured into place throughout the journey.
If you would like further information please contact a member of our team on: 0800 069 8060 and we will be happy to help.
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment
- Travel to Scotland in a fully accessible coach
- 5 nights half board accommodation
- Wetroom bathrooms available on request
- Whisky distillery tour and tasting
- Entry to Battle of Bannockburn
- Day trips to Edinburgh, Stirling and Loch Lomand
- Limitless Travel Tour Manager
- Group Support throughout you holiday - see our care packages page for details
Travel and settle in
Dunblane & Whisky Distillery Tour
The Kelpies & Battle of Bannockburn
Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|17 May 202117/05/2021 - 22/05/2021||22 May 202122/05/2021||From £1295.00||From £975.00||6||Enquire Now|
|21 June 202121/06/2021 - 26/06/2021||26 June 202126/06/2021||From £1295.00||From £1075.00||6||Enquire Now|
|26 July 202126/07/2021 - 31/07/2021||31 July 202131/07/2021||From £1295.00||From £950.00||6||Enquire Now|
|27 September 202127/09/2021 - 02/10/2021||2 October 202102/10/2021||From £1295.00||From £975.00||6||Enquire Now|
4* accessible hotel in Dunblane
- 4* Hotel
- Wetroom bathrooms available
- Breath-taking views of the Scottish countryside
- Dinner menu by celebrity chef Nick Nairn
- Health and fitness club
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Free wifi
- Full Scottish breakfast buffet
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.