Looming over the city is Edinburgh Castle, home to Scotland’s crown jewels and the Stone of Destiny, used in the coronation of Scottish rulers. Edinburgh seamlessly blends old medieval towns and elegant new Georgian towns - and we know you are itching to uncover its many secrets from the past!
Our accessible hotel has been hand selected by members of the Limitless Travel team because of its excellent disabled facilities. You will also have the support of qualified care staff and a knowledgeable Limitless Tour Manager while you are on holiday, enabling you to enjoy your trip to the maximum.
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment for use on your holiday
- Accessible travel to and around Scotland from a UK pick up point
- 4 nights half board accommodation
- Accommodation has excellent facilities for disabled customers
- Day trips to Edinburgh Castle & Royal Mile
- Visits Royal Yacht Britannia & Tea Rooms
- Authentic Scottish bakery class & 'A Taste of Scotland' show
- Limitless staff available on location throughout the holiday
- Group Support - see our 'care packages' page
Guided Tour of Edinburgh Castle & Royal Mile
Cake Cookery Lessons & Sightseeing in Eyemouth
Royal Yatch Britannia & Scottish Dinner & Entertainment
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|26 July 202026/07/2020 - 30/07/2020||30 July 202030/07/2020||From £995.00||From £750.00||5||Enquire Now|
Other Coach Holidays or New Releases
4* Accessible Accommodation
- 4 star hotel
- Hot Breakfast Buffet and 3 course evening meal
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival
- Meals made with fresh and local Scottish produce
- Accessible facilities throughout
- Fully adapted wet-rooms available
- Equipment hire available
- Fully licensed bar
- Porterage Service
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.