Our Limitless Support Team will be there to ensure your comfort on the train, and we will be checking into your stunning 4* hotel in time for dinner.
We will see some historical sites in Montpellier, and sample some French delicacies on a divine tasting tour. There is also a large outdoor pool at the luxury hotel, so there will be plenty of time to relax at the pool. Whilst so close to the famous coastline we will take you over to a fantastic accessible beach, with equipment available for hire.
Our Limitless Support Team will be with you throughout to support you, and our Tour Manager will be there to ensure the holiday runs smoothly, and to capture any photos you might like too !
- Eurostar Train Ticket from UK to Montpellier with our Limitless Support Team
- 6 nights 4* Luxury Hotel
- Outdoor heated pool with pool hoist
- Half Board breakfast buffet every day
- Evening Meals at hotel, and at local restaurants
- Centrally located hotel
- Excursions to Catherdrale
- Day trip to Accessible Beach
- Gourmet Food and Wine tour
- Accessible Wine Tour around Traditional French Chateau
- Post booking assistance
- Assistance hiring any equipment
- Accessible transport for duration of tour
Journey over to Montpellier
Swimming and Cathedral Tour
Food and Wine Tasting Tour
Accessible Beach Visit
Botanical Gardens and Icecream
Chateau Flaugergeus Winery Tour
Our Limitless Support Team will assist you on the journey home making it as comfortable and hassle free as possible.
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|7 June 202207/06/2022 - 13/06/2022||13 June 202213/06/2022||From £1999.00||From £999.00||7||Enquire Now|
- 4* Hotel Centrally Located in Montpellier
- Large Outdoor Pool
- Outside and Inside Dining
- Wet Rooms Available on Request
- Full accessible communal areas
- Room Service Available
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.