From Blackpool's historic pier and Llandudno's bustling promenade to Lake Windermere's placid waters and Snowdonia's towering mountains, our England and Wales Seaside holiday takes in some of the west coast's most popular holiday destinations.
Designed to give you a tantalising taste of the best the North West has to offer, our holiday begins in the UK's most famous seaside town, Blackpool. As well as enjoying plenty of free time to try your luck in the arcades, browse the town's shops and explore the promenade, we'll be heading up the Blackpool Tower Eye and out over the sea on the iconic Central Pier. We'll also be heading out into the Lake District to admire the rolling fens and tour Lake Windermere on an accessible cruise.
From Blackpool, we'll travel to Llandudno, stopping off in Southport along the way to enjoy an ice cream and spend the afternoon relaxing by the sea. In Wales, we'll be staying in a highly-regarded, disabled friendly hotel by the seafront, ensuring easy access to the promenade and town centre. Your last two days on holiday will be spent exploring the town, soaking up the sun and taking a journey into the picture-perfect Snowdonia National Park on a fully accessible, authentic steam train.
Your holiday hotels have been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for their superb locations and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Head up the Blackpool Tower, cruise Lake Windermere, explore Southport's accessible promenade and board an authentic steam train for a trip to the heart of Snowdonia National Park
- Stay in four-star, disabled-friendly accommodation that\'s accessible throughout and situated a few streets back from the promenade
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Today, we bid farewell to Blackpool and the Lakes and make our way over to Southport. Situated on the Sefton coast, close to Liverpool and Manchester, and surrounded by areas of outstanding natural beauty, this charming seaside town boasts a fantastic pier and accessible promenade. During our visit, you’ll have time to stroll along the seafront, grab some tasty fish and chips and explore the town, before we board the coach again and continue our journey to Chester, your base for the rest of the stay.
Following a hearty breakfast at the spa hotel we will make our way over to Llandudno for a day at the seaside. We will enjoy a cream tea overlooking the sea, and take a stroll along the Victorian promenade.
Llandudno Disabled Friendly Hotel
Throughout your holiday, we'll be staying at an accessible, four-star hotel. Renowned for its excellent food and luxurious bedrooms, it also boasts an excellent location in the heart of the town, just a few streets back from the promenade. The hotel enjoys easy access via a gentle ramp and all accessible bedrooms are situated close to the lift.
- Four-star hotel
- Hot breakfast buffet and 3-course evening meal
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival
- Meals made with fresh and local produce - AA Rosette Winner
- Years of customer service expertise
- Fully adapted wet-rooms available x 2
- Assistance with equipment hire available
- Cocktail lounge, bar and cafe
Half board: breakfast and evening meals are included in the price of your holiday. Look forward to fresh and delicious meals to both begin and round off the day. Meal selection will vary depending on where you’re staying. For breakfast you can expect either table service or a buffet style, with complimentary teas, coffees and juices included. In the evening, you’ll be served dinner for every night of your stay.
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Lake District & Blackpool
Experience the stunning Lake District and indulge with Afternoon Tea and a cruise on Lake Windermere.
Cornwall and South Devon
Discover all the delights of Devon and the charming Cornish countryside on a fantastic fully accessible holiday
Spain & France Cruise 2024
Departing from Southampton, you'll travel south aboard P&O's world-class Ventura cruise ship, enjoying all of the onboard facilities as you go.
Bournemouth & Isle of Wight
Once favoured by Victorian royalty this seaside town is the ideal location for a relaxing break with a breathtaking coastline, charming seaside atmosphere, and many luxurious hotels.