With its gloriously colourful houses and spectacular geography, it’s easy to understand why generations of holidaymakers have fallen head-over-heels for Tenby. The town’s sweeping sandy beaches, rocky headland and bobbing fishing fleet make it one of the most picture-perfect destinations on the Welsh coast. On your accessible Tenby and Pembrokeshire tour, we’ll help you escape it all and immerse yourself in the laid back seaside ambience of southwest Wales.
As well as having plenty of time to explore the town of Tenby, we’ll be taking you to a working Welsh vineyard, where you’ll have the opportunity to sample a range of local gins, whiskeys and wines. You’ll be able to tuck into some regional cheeses and indulge in home-baked Welsh cakes, too. There’s even the chance to have a go at carving your own Welsh love spoon - a romantic tradition that’s thought to have ancient Celtic origins.
To ensure you see a little more of Pembrokeshire, we’ll board an accessible steam train and follow the rails into rural Wales. Along the way, you’ll be served a delicious Sunday lunch - the perfect accompaniment to a relaxed journey through idyllic countryside landscapes and quaint hamlets and villages.
Your accessible Tenby hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Visit a Welsh vineyard and sample local cheeses, wines, gins and whiskeys, tour the picturesque town of Tenby, board an authentic steam train and travel through the beautiful Pembrokeshire countryside, then learn how to carve your own Welsh love spoon
- Stay in a fully accessible hotel in Tenby that boasts spectacular sea views and nightly entertainment
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Travel and Settling In
Wine & Cheese Tasting, Cream Tea & Welsh Wooden Love Spoon Making
Gwili Steam Train Ride
Until Next Time
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|17 June 202217/06/2022 - 20/06/2022||20 June 202220/06/2022||From £599.00||From £299.00||4||Enquire Now|
|23 September 202223/09/2022 - 26/09/2022||26 September 202226/09/2022||From £599.00||From £299.00||4||Enquire Now|
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.