Come and enjoy a fantastic mini break in the north west with us. We will visit the Blackpool Tower, and go to the top to see the beautiful coastline. Join us down the peaceful northern pier, and grab an icecream on the beach. We will also take you to the divine lake district and take you on a very scenic accessible cruise down lake windermere. In the evenings enjoy 3 course meals, and vibrant entertainment.
Everything is fully accessible, and our Limitless support team, and tour manager will make this a mini break to remember.
- 3 nights half board accommodation at a 3* fully accessible hotel in central Blackpool
- 3 course meal every evening
- Full english cooked breakfast daily
- Entertainment programme every evening
- Excursions to Blackpool Tower, Blackpool Pier
- Day trip to Bowness
- Accessible cruise down Lake Windermere
- Post booking support from Limitless Team
- Assistance hiring equipment
Disabled Friendly Hotel - Blackpool
Located a little north of Lytham Saint Annes, your hotel boasts fully accessible rooms and 35 years of experience welcoming guests with a wide range of disabilities. Equipped with a large dining area, the hotel serves home-cooked meals and caters to special dietary requirements, while the nightly entertainment guarantees a good time is had by all.
- Fully wheelchair accessible bedrooms
- Accessible bathrooms
- Fully accessible public spaces throughout the hotel
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
- In-house restaurant and bar
- Friendly and welcoming staff
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
Cotswolds & Beyond
Breathtaking scenes of natural beauty and rolling landscapes, all of which are accessible with Limitless Travel.
Explore the beautiful South West of England, travellers explore towns, and coastlines
Blackpool & The Lakes
Explore the fantastic seaside resort of Blackpool and the world famous Lake District on this 5 day trip. While Blackpool bursts with excitement, the Lake District is peaceful and calm. There really is something for everyone on this tour!
Scarborough & Whitby
Beautiful Yorkshire beaches, atmospheric medieval streets, and bustling seafront promenades and arcades - discover the delights of the Yorkshire coast with our disabled friendly Scarborough, Whitby and York Tour.