One of the world's most unique experiences: the Northern Lights, the mysterious dancing arcs, ripples and rays of light that cast an eerie glow across the Arctic sky. This Northern Lights voyage travels north along Norway’s dramatic coastline and cuts deep into the fjords and to the fringes of the Arctic Circle in search of the mysterious aurora borealis.
Your first port is Andalsnes, Norway. People have been cruising to Andalsnes for more than 120 years because of its stunning location. For, an Alpine town as well as a cruise port, Andalsnes nestles where the towering Romsdal Alps meet the northern end of the sparkling Romsdalfjord.
- Cruise into the Arctic Circle, hunt for the Northern Lights and tuck into a scrumptious continental breakfast on your balcony each morning.
- Home-pick up included (first 150miles - pre-night hotel stay upgrades also available)
- P&O Arcadia is equipped with a boutique cinema, an all-day buffet, an accessible swimming pool (with glass roof), steam room, sauna and spa.
- 13-days cruising full board in an accessible cabin (limited availability)
- Full-board cruising includes breakfast in the cabin, pool-side snacks & a 5-course Gala Dinner by Marco Pierre White
- Group Support included - the exclusive help of the Limitless Care Team onboard
- Group departure, with the opportunity to meet like-minded travellers
- The £335 On-Board Credit Promotion is run by P&O, subject to availability and terms by P&O
Day at Sea
Day at sea
Andalsnes, & Romsdalsfjord, Norway
After Andalsnes, Arcadia will cruise through Romsdalsfjord, Norway. Deep blue fjords, rolling emerald hills, crashing waterfalls and jagged, snow-capped mountains that tower high above the water. All the while passing charming villages where Vikings once ruled.
Day at sea
Day at sea
Day at sea
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Days||Enquire|
|23 November 202323/11/2023 - 05/12/2023||5 December 202305/12/2023||From £2799.00||13||Enquire Now|
Other Disabled Cruise Holidays or Escorted Cruises
In light of the recent news, please note P&O Cruises is not affiliated with P&O Ferries.
- Palladium Theatre - an impressive 3-tier for West End Shows
- Crows Nest for panoramic views of the ocean - perfect for a book in the day, and live jazz at night
- Monte Carlo Casino
- The Screening Room - boutique, 30-seat cinema
- 3-deck high atrium with live classical music and bars
- Piano bar - relax with a drink and listen to the resident pianist
- Rising Sun - British themed, onboard pub
- Neptune Pool - covered by the skydome in cooler climates
- No Tipping required
- Exclusively for adults only.
Included within your ticket with Limitless is a transfer from home (first 150-miles included, thereafter charged at £1.25 a mile) to Southampton Cruise Terminal.
- Pick-up at your home address
- Optional pick-up locations: Southampton Airport, Birmingham Airport, London Heathrow or Gatwick
- Alternatively if guests wish to drive, we can include parking in Southampton, free of charge.
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.