With aromatic spices in the air and gold sand near your feet, travel through time with help and support from our professional team. With vehicles suitable for wheelchairs to be secured into place, and a fully accessible hotel with wet room bathrooms, our Moroccan tour is a fascinating cultural experience that you won't want to miss. Mobility equipment can be hired, and care to suit your individual needs is also available.
- Breakfast and evening meals cooked with fresh local produce
- Accessible airport transfers
- Accommodation with 20 years of disability dedicated experience
- Swimming pool with full access for wheelchair users
- Guided tour of Marrakech
- Trip to the Atlas Mountains
- Carriage ride to Medina
- Limitless Travel Tour manager
- Group support as standard
Travel & Settle in
Guided Tour of Marrakech
The perfumed markets will entice any visitor to peruse the spice and food vendors with anticipation, explore Jemaa el-Fnaa square then follow the gold and crystal towards ancient palaces. To top it off you’ll be able to enjoy the Majorelle Garden; a two and half acre botanical garden created by the French Orientalist artist, Jacques Majorelle.
Optional ride on adapted Quad Bike
Zat Valley & Souk of Tighdouine
Carriage ride to Medina
Massage & relax
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|15 November 202015/11/2020 - 22/11/2020||22 November 202022/11/2020||From £1495.00||From £1320.00||8||Enquire Now|
|22 February 202122/02/2021 - 01/03/2021||1 March 202101/03/2021||From £1495.00||From £1320.00||8||Enquire Now|
|29 October 202129/10/2021 - 05/11/2021||5 November 202105/11/2021||From £1495.00||From £1320.00||8||Enquire Now|
Fully accessible Hotel in Marrakech
- Authentic Moroccan style hotel
- Designed and dedicated for guests with disability
- Mobility and in room equipment hire
- Welcome drinks
- Breakfast and evening meals made with local, fresh produce
- Swimming pool with hoist
- Panoramic sun terrace
- Excellent disability awareness from staff
Fully accessible minibus
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be secured into place, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.