With beautiful white sand beaches, misty volcanoes, roaring rivers and lush green jungles with exotic wildlife, this country is a treasure trove for the nature-love. Costa Rica is laid back, exuding a warm, authentic Latin personality, an ideal setting for everyone with wheelchair facilities that provide an experience like no other.
With vehicles suitable for wheelchairs to be secured into place and a fully wheelchair accessible hotel with wet room bathrooms, our Costa Rica tour is truly an incredible holiday that you won’t want to miss. Mobility equipment can be hired, and care to suit your individual needs is also available.
- Breakfast each day
- Accessible airport Transfers
- Meet and greet at the airport
- Welcome kit with a little handmade gift
- For the whole journey the private accessible transportation with electric lift is provided
- Accessible accomodation in San José, Guanacaste and Arenal
- Entrance to coffee tour and Oxcart tour
- City tour with entrance to one museum
- Entrance to Arenal Volcano National Park
- Entrance to Organic Farm
- Entrance to accessible ziplining
- Entrance to accessible hot springs
- Beach wheelchair rent
- Limitless Travel Tour Manager
- Group Support as standard
Meet & Greet at Gatwick Airport
Welcome to Costa Rica
San Jose City & Coffee Tour
Centennial Ox-Cart Artwork Tour
Arenal Volcano National Park & Cooking Class
Accessible Zip Lining & Hot Springs
North Pacific Coast Beaches
Accessible Costa Rican Beach
Relax, Explore, Shop!
Depart Costa Rica
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|4 February 202104/02/2021 - 14/02/2021||14 February 202114/02/2021||From £2995.00||From £2795.00||11||Enquire Now|
Other New Releases, 2021 Holidays, Beach Holidays or Holidays Abroad
Accessible Hotel in Costa Rica
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vetted by the Limitless team to ensure it meets our high standards
- Wetrooms and accessible bathrooms
- Care equipment rental available
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Like and Share
If you like the look of this tour, why not share it with your friends and family using the buttons below?
Click here to continue browsing through our holidays.