From the tropical forests and expansive rice paddies that stretch as far as the eye can see, through the hustle and bustle of its always-awake cities, to the crystal clear waters of the coast, Thailand never fails to impress and amaze.
With our Bangkok & Beaches Tour, you'll have the opportunity to explore every aspect of the country's fascinating history and culture, while also enjoying plenty of time to relax and unwind. You'll sample fresh and aromatic Thai cuisine - then learn to cook it yourself - visit Damnoen Saduak's remarkable floating markets, explore the elegant grandeur of the Thai Royal Family's Grand Palace, and get up close with one of the largest creatures on the planet at an elephant sanctuary.
Landing in Bangkok, we'll spend the first five days of your holiday discovering the Thai capital and the surrounding area. An intense and exhilarating city in which glass-faced skyscrapers tower over traditional shrines lined with golden buddhas, Bangkok boasts some of the finest food in Southeast Asia, as well as a host of world-class museums and more than a few shopping opportunities.
For the second half of the holiday, we'll transfer to the beautiful beach resort of Khao Lak. After the sizzling energy of Bangkok, now's the time to take it easy, make the most of the spectacular beaches and enjoy a little slice of tropical paradise.
Your Thai hotels have been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for their superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Tour the Royal Family's opulent Grand Palace, meet the elephants at an ethical sanctuary, explore the bustling streets of Bangkok, relax on spectacular beaches and visit the breathtakingly beautiful island of Phuket
- Stay in two fantastic, fully accessible hotels - the first in the heart of Bangkok and the second on the Thai coast
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Day 2 - Bustling Bangkok< >
Day 3 - Discover the Ayutthaya Temples< >
Day 4 - Tour the Floating Markets< >
Day 5 - Visit an Elephant Sanctuary< >
Day 6 - Bangkok to Khao Lak< >
Day 7 - Rest and Relaxation< >
Day 8 - Day trip to Phuket< >
Day 9 - Thai Cookery Class< >
Day 10 - Enjoy the Beach< >
Day 11 - Until Next Time<
Wheelchair friendly hotels in Bangkok and Khao Lak
Both of your accessible Thailand hotels have been chosen to ensure you're comfortable throughout the duration of the holiday. While your Bangkok accommodation benefits from a superb, central location that allows for easy exploration of the city, the Khao Lak resort, with its accessible swimming pool and adapted beach wheelchairs, is perfectly suited to seaside relaxation.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vetted by the Limitless team to ensure it meets our high standards
- Wetrooms and accessible bathrooms available
- Delicious food and drink
- Swimming pool
- Beachfront restaurant (Khao Lak)
- Beach wheelchair (Khao Lak)
- Mobility equipment rental available
On all of our international flights, you'll be assisted throughout the journey by the Limitless Team. We'll do our utmost to make sure your travel is as smooth and seamless as possible. On arrival at your destination, you'll be met by our trusted transfer partners who always utilise fully accessible vehicles. During your holiday, any excursions or travel that require transport will be conducted with fully accessible vehicles, too. At Limitless, we pride ourselves on ensuring every aspect of our holidays is designed for disabled travellers - transport included!
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Alternative Disabled Friendly and Accessible HolidaysExplore all holidays
Escape to Sicily
Sicily is an island located just off the South West coast of Italy. It has a rich history, beautiful beaches, and even an active volcano!
Winter Mediterranean P&O Cruise
Explore Lisbon, Malaga & Gibraltar on this 13 day cruise with P&O. Embarking from Southampton on the luxurious P&O Ventura.
Did you know? This was our first ever Limitless holiday! Celebrate 6 years since we discovered delightful Devon, and join us for cream tea, steam train rides, and boat cruising.
Escorted Canary Islands Cruise with P&O 2024
Explore six exotic ports on this cruise of a life-time