Home to the world's most iconic theme park, the swampy Everglades, and a vibrant, modern metropolis that blends US, Latin and Caribbean cultures, the Sunshine State boasts something for everyone.
Your Florida adventure begins in Orlando, where we'll spend two days at Disney World Florida and have plenty of time to tour Orlando and its myriad attractions. With Universal Studios, the Sea Life Aquarium and Madame Tussaud's within easy reach of the hotel, you can fill your free time with memorable excursions or take it easy and soak up the atmosphere in laidback downtown Orlando.
After a day trip to the fascinating Kennedy Space Center to see the actual Atlantis Space Shuttle, we'll head to Miami for the second half of the holiday.
Whether you're visiting for the white, sandy beaches and turquoise waters, the dazzling art deco architecture or the city's reputation as a cultural and artistic hub, Miami never fails to impress. We'll spend the last few days exploring its golden coast, mouth-watering restaurants and excellent shopping opportunities, before it's time to head for home.
Your Florida hotels have been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for their superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Discover the Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Animal Kingdom at Disney World Florida, explore downtown Orlando, soak up the sun in uber-cool Miami, tour the Kennedy Space Center and adventure into the Everglades and go 'gator spotting on an accessible airboat
- Stay in disabled-friendly accommodation that's fully accessible and boasts excellent facilities
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Wheelchair friendly hotels in Florida
Our disabled friendly Florida hotels have been selected for their spectacular locations, accessibility and high-quality facilities. In all of our hand-picked hotels, you'll benefit from spacious bedrooms, wet room bathrooms and fully accessible public areas. We vet every hotel before we use it to ensure your stay is going to be as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vetted by the Limitless team to ensure it meets our high standards
- Wetrooms and accessible bathrooms available
- Delicious food and drink
- Swimming pool
- Convenient locations
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Lift access for wheelchair users and wobbly walkers.
- Spaces for wheelchairs to be secured into place.
- Wheelchair users can stay in their wheelchair on board.
- Air conditioning onboard.
- Refrigerator for medication.
- Level access toilet on board.
- Spacious interiors.
Escorted Mediterranean & Iberia Cruise
Spend two weeks cruising the Iberian Coast and Mediterranean from Southampton. Embark on Arvia, P&O's newest ship! Escorted by our Limitless care team, you will enjoy support in the ports, embarkation and throughout the ship with our group care.
Canary Island Cruise P&O Britannia
Escorted Canary Islands Cruise P&O Britannia
Tenerife Sea & Sun
Spend 8 days discovering the beautiful volcanic island of Tenerife. You will stay on a fully accessible resort with all the facilities you need to make your trip as comfortable as possible.
Blackpool & The Lakes
Explore the fantastic seaside resort of Blackpool and the world famous Lake District on this 5 day trip. While Blackpool bursts with excitement, the Lake District is peaceful and calm. There really is something for everyone on this tour!