Your adventure starts at home with our accessible home-pick up service (first 100miles included) that will whisk you down to Southampton to join the tour group. The Limitless Care Team will be on hand to assist with embarkation and to get you settled into your cabin
Pick up at home included in this package - which means Limitless will organise a transfer for you and your bags to Southampton Cruise Terminal (first 100-miles included) or alternatively we can arrange free car parking for you at Southampton. You will then meet up with the rest of the group and the Limitless Care team, before then embarking on the cruise ship.
Tuck into lip-smackingly brilliant tapas in Vigo, tour Porto’s up-and-coming city centre and explore the atmospheric streets of Portugal’s cool capital, Lisbon. Visit the Iberian Peninsula aboard P&O’s Ventura cruise ship on our 8-day accessible cruise.
P&O Ventura was launched in 2007. This mid-sized ship had a multi-million pound face-lift in 2013, creating a luxurious cruise-liner with modern surroundings. The contemporary feel of the ship continues throughout its cabins, where burgundy and cream décor is accented by dark wood fixtures and finishing touches by British designer Nick Munro.
- Door to Door Accessible transfer to Southampton (Up to 100miles, £2.50 per mile after) or free parking at Southampton Port.
- Visit the bustling port city of Vigo and sample some of Spain’s finest seafood, wander the romantic streets of Lisbon and choose between taking it easy in charming Leixoes or touring the historic city of Porto.
- The Ventura is equipped with a cinema, several restaurants, an art gallery and library, a swimming pool, a steam room and sauna, and an incredible array of entertainment options.
- 2-tier theatre which plays a host of west-end style shows, comedians and live music
- 7 nights in a full-board, accessible cabin (limited availability)
- Full-board cruising including breakfast in the cabin, pool-side snacks & 3-course dinners in the Saffron Restaurant
- 12 bars on board including the cocktail bar Metropolis, the Exchange Pub styled on a British pub and Las Vegas styled Fortunes Casino.
- Exclusive Care Packages available onboard from the Limitless care team including wheelchair pushing and personal care
- Group departure, with the opportunity to meet like-minded travellers
** Limitless Travel carefully pick out cruise itineraries to ensure minimal anchor ports (where a small boat or ‘tender’ transports guests to shore) Unfortunately port changes can happen due to a number of reasons while at sea. Limitless Travel will not be held accountable for any port changes.
The cruise ships usually dock at Quay de France, which is a 15minute walk to the city centre. Cherbourg is probably best known for two things: its seafaring heritage and its starring role in the 1960s film The Umbrellas of Cherbourg. Discover the former at the Cité de la Mer (City of the Sea) museum, where you can step inside a hulking nuclear submarine and marvel at 17 incredible aquariums, including one that’s more than 10m deep.
Relax with a continental breakfast in your cabin before spending the day exploring the ship. Our Limitless Care Team will be on-hand to help and support, finding the best activities to get involved with. There is always something going on such as live music, karaoke, bingo and other organised events - along with the use of the fantastic swimming and steam room facilities.
Porto is an enchanting, historic Portuguese city with Roman ramparts and Parisian-style squares. But it's best known for its port wine - to which the city gave its name. The cathedral area is filled with many treasures, like the Renaissance church of Santa Clara and the densely populated quarter of Barredo, which hasn't changed since medieval times.
Some of the best views of the Portuguese capital come as your ship cruises along the Tagus River. You pass the Belem Tower and the impressive Monument to the Discoveries with its statue of Henry the Navigator before arriving at the Lisbon cruise port. With your ship docked overnight, you will have ample time to explore this fabulous city.
Bienvenidos a España! The fascinating town of Vigo is your next port of call. A historic maritime settlement that boasts some beautiful neoclassical architecture, Vigo is also home to Europe’s largest fishing fleet. It’s a cool and atmospheric town, where brilliant tapas bars, charming cafes and fantastic restaurants abound.
Your cruise ship will dock only a few minutes from the palm-lined streets of Vigo’s town centre and our carers will assist you when you disembark the ship and head out to experience your first taste of Spain. We recommend sampling some of the local seafood - it doesn’t get much fresher than this.
Sea days can be spent in any of the four pools on board; with the Riviera Deck aft hosts the much quieter Terrace Pool. All provide the perfect place to relax poolside, watching the waves ahead shimmer in the sun. The Beachcomber pool boasts a retractable roof, so even if the weather should fail you, the pool time fun doesn’t have to stop.
Today your epic, sun-filled voyage comes to an end back in Southampton. One last breakfast before our care team helps you from the ship, to your transfer back home.
P&O Ventura was launched in 2008 and refurbished in 2013 - provided the very best in luxurious cruising. The contemporary feel of the ship continues throughout its cabins, where burgundy and cream décor is accented by dark wood fixtures and finishing touches by British designer Nick Munro.
- 12 dining venues including the 3 beautifully decorated main restaurants and Waterside and Beach House buffets
- 12 bars onboard including the Las Vegas style Casino, the Exchange Pub and the Metropolis cocktail lounge
- Evening Entertainment such as theatre shows, bands, comedy & cabaret
- Freedom or traditional style dining
- Daytime speakers, entertainers, classes, sports activities and workshops
- Continental breakfast in your cabin
- No tipping required
- Please note P&O Cruises are not affiliated with P&O Ferries
Full board: all meals are included in the price of your cruise holiday for complete ease and mouth-watering luxury at sea. There’s also an option to add a ‘drinks package’, which can be done either before or during your cruise.
Included within your package with Limitless is a transfer from home (first 100-miles included, thereafter charged at £2.50 a mile) to Southampton Cruise Terminal. We will take a detailed-note of your needs at the time of booking, whether you can self-transfer or able to manage or need help with bags etc. We will always make sure you have the right transfer in place, to get your safely to the ship.
- Pick-up at your home address
- Alternative pick-up locations: Southampton Airport, Birmingham Airport, London Heathrow or Gatwick
- Alternatively if guests wish to drive, we can include parking in Southampton, free of charge.
*Please be aware that the door to door transfer is an accessible minibus not a private taxi, therefore we do advise guests to bring a support pillow for extra comfort if required.
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|21st October 2023||8||From £2,309.00||From £3,459.00|
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Winter Canary Island Cruise 2024
Explore five exotic ports on this winter cruise of a life-time.
Northern Lights in Iceland
Iceland is a place of stark beauty and remote tranquility. Enter a timeless world of warmth, well-being and wonder in the heart of a volcanic frontier.
Brighton & Eastbourne
Endless blue skies and sweeping South Downs countryside; a short break in Brighton will leave you feeling re-energised and refreshed.
Escorted Norwegian Fjords Cruise
Spend the week cruising the Norwegian Fjords from Southampton. Embark on P&O's Iona ship, escorted by our Limitless care team.