Our Best of the Netherlands tour takes you from the tulips and windmills of the Dutch countryside to the canals and coffee shop culture of one of Europe's most dynamic capitals, Amsterdam. With its mazy waterways, beautiful flower markets and fascinating history, Amsterdam is the perfect base from which to explore one of Northern Europe's most enticing holiday destinations.
On your holiday, you'll have the opportunity to cruise Amsterdam's myriad canals on an accessible boat, explore the city's museum quarter, the Museumplein, and indulge in Dutch sweet treats at one of the capital's celebrated bruin cafés. As well as spending time discovering the city's streets, we'll be heading out into the countryside to visit traditional cheese and clog factories and learn more about the region's unique floating auction houses at the BroekerVeiling Museum.
Boasting a remarkable artistic heritage, innovative architecture and a wonderfully cosy feel, Amsterdam is one of Europe's true treasures. An ideal destination for anyone who admires continental café culture, wants to marvel at the work of the Dutch masters or explore the country's tumultuous history, you're sure to enjoy a memorable holiday.
Your accessible Netherlands hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Cruise Amsterdam's iconic canals on an accessible boat, visit a historic, floating auction house at the BroekerVeiling Museum and discover the Dutch capital's cultural heart with a visit to the Museumplein
- Stay in spacious, fully accessible accommodation just north of Amsterdam. Boasting wet room bathrooms, mobility equipment hire and a fully licensed bar and restaurant, you're sure to enjoy a comfortable stay
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
- From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Wheelchair Accessible Hotel in the Netherlands
Located a little north of Amsterdam, your disabled friendly Netherlands hotel is ideally situated to take advantage of both the Dutch capital and the country's spectacular countryside. The hotel features wet room bathrooms in all guest rooms, serves up a delicious, home-cooked dinner every evening and benefits from plenty of outdoor space for you to relax in at the end of a busy day.
- Fully wheelchair accessible and disabled-friendly
- Wetroom bathrooms in all guest rooms
- Mobility equipment available for hire
- Delicious home-cooked dishes
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Fully licenced bar
Half board: breakfast and evening meals are included in the price of your holiday. Look forward to fresh and delicious meals to both begin and round off the day. Meal selection will vary depending on where you’re staying. For breakfast you can expect either table service or a buffet style, with complimentary teas, coffees and juices included. In the evening you’ll be served dinner for every night of your stay. Please note, evening meals are not included for any fly-to tours labelled as ‘Bed and Breakfast’.
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Wales & Weston Super Mare
Join us on our fully accessible tour of natural beauty from countryside delight to relaxing coastline.
Somerset & The Seaside
Discover the charming county of Somerset, nestled in the heart of England's picturesque southwest. Look forward to memorable sights, unique activities, and welcome Somerset serenity.
New Year Windsor Extravaganza
Ring in the New Year with new friends, joyous celebrations, royal experiences, and accessible luxury throughout.
From Atlas Mountains to Sahara deserts, this is the best way to travel and explore Morocco with disability holiday specialists for peace of mind.