Wales & Weston-Super-Mare
Breathtaking countryside and coastline, all of which are accessible with Limitless Travel.
This tour is perfect for those looking to explore the gems of the Wale’s and England’s idyllic countryside and coastline.
What is included in the price of your holiday
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Accessible coach transportation
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment for use on your holiday
- Excursion around the Forest of Dean
- Excursion to Weston-Super-Mare with complimentary Cream Tea
- Admission to the Museum of Memories, Weston-Super-Mare
- Visit to Tintern Abbey
- Limitless Travel Tour Manager
- Group Support - see our 'care packages' page
An overview of our tour schedule.
Explore the Wye Valley & Forest of Dean
Visit Abergavenny & Tintern Abbey
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|8 August 202008/08/2020 - 12/08/2020||12 August 202012/08/2020||From £995.00||From £845.00||5||Enquire Now|
Other Coach Holidays, Holidays with Care or New Releases
Fully Accessible Hotel
An accessible hotel on the footstep of the amazing Cotswolds countryside.
- Breakfast, dinner and evening entertainment
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival
- Meals made with fresh and local produce
- Accessible and friendly
- 50 years of expertise
- 3 star hotel
- Wet-rooms available
- Equipment hire
- Large flowery garden
- Panoramic views of the Wye Valley
What you can expect from your accessible transport
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Please fill out the form below to make an enquiry about our holidays.
Browse through some of our other accessible tours.
Explore Jersey's capital St Heliers, the famous Jersey War Tunnels and tour the Islands highlights with local guides on this fantastic holiday with Limitless Travel.
Categories:New Releases, Holidays with Care, Coach Holidays
- 6 Jul 2020 - 10 Jul 2020
- 1 Sep 2020 - 5 Sep 2020
Eastbourne & Hastings
Breathe in that fresh sea air as you approach the beautiful coastal towns of Brighton and Eastbourne, located on England’s southeast coast. Famous for their lush rolling landscapes, stunning beaches and iconic chalk sea cliffs. You can experience a coastal break packed with exquisite sights, take in the beautiful coastal views from a funicular railway in Hastings - or enjoy a cream tea overlooking Eastbourne’s promenade.
This tour is perfect for those wanting to relax and explore the stunning South-East coast of England.
Categories:Coach Holidays, Holidays with Care, New Releases
- 29 Jun 2020 - 3 Jul 2020
From the Midwinterfeest to the Amsterdam Light Festival there’s plenty to see and do in this accessible winter wonderland.
Categories:Holidays with Care, New Releases
- 10 Dec 2020 - 14 Dec 2020