Make the most of Scotland's medieval capital with Limitless Travel!
Looming over the city is Edinburgh Castle, home to Scotland’s crown jewels and the Stone of Destiny, used in the coronation of Scottish rulers. Edinburgh seamlessly blends old medieval towns and elegant new Georgian towns - and we know you are itching to uncover its many secrets from the past!
Our accessible hotel has been hand selected by members of the Limitless Travel team because of its excellent disabled facilities. You will also have the support of qualified care staff and a knowledgeable Limitless Tour Manager while you are on holiday, enabling you to enjoy your trip to the maximum.
What is included in the cost of your Scotish holiday
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment for use on your holiday
- Accessible travel to and around Scotland from a UK pick up point
- 4 nights half board accommodation
- Accommodation has excellent facilities for disabled customers
- Day trips to Edinburgh Castle & Royal Mile
- Visits to The Royal Botanical Gardens & Royal Yacht Britannia
- A private tour of a Gin Distillery & 'A Taste of Scotland' show
- Limitless staff available on location throughout the holiday
- Group Support - see our 'care packages' page
An overview of our tour schedule.
Guided Tour of Edinburgh Castle & Royal Mile
Afternoon Tea at Botanical Gardens & Royal Yacht Britannia
Private Gin Distillery Tour & Scottish Dinner & Dance
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|Sale||26 July 202026/07/2020 - 30/07/2020||30 July 202030/07/2020||
Other Coach Holidays, Holidays with Care or New Releases
4* Accessible Accommodation
Embark on your Limitless adventure whilst staying at this fantastically located hotel in Edinburgh
- 4 star hotel
- Hot Breakfast Buffet and 3 course evening meal
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival
- Meals made with fresh and local Scottish produce
- Accessible facilities throughout
- Fully adapted wet-rooms available
- Equipment hire available
- Fully licensed bar
- Porterage Service
What you can expect from your accessible transport
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Please fill out the form below to make an enquiry about our holidays.
Browse through some of our other accessible tours.
Llandudno & North Wales
Have a truly British Summer holiday experience in the Victorian North Wales town of Llandudno and tour Snowdonia National Park.
Categories:Coach Holidays, Holidays with Care, New Releases
- 28 Aug 2020 - 1 Sep 2020
- 19 Oct 2020 - 23 Oct 2020
East Coast Ireland
All the wonders of Ireland on our fully accessible tour!
Categories:Coach Holidays, New Releases, Holidays with Care
6 Jul 2020 - 10 Jul 2020
- 3 Aug 2020 - 7 Aug 2020
- 7 Sep 2020 - 11 Sep 2020
Explore Jersey's capital St Heliers, the famous Jersey War Tunnels and tour the Islands highlights with local guides on this fantastic holiday with Limitless Travel.
Categories:New Releases, Holidays with Care, Coach Holidays
6 Jul 2020 - 10 Jul 2020
- 4 Aug 2020 - 8 Aug 2020
- 1 Sep 2020 - 5 Sep 2020
- 3 Oct 2020 - 7 Oct 2020