Explore Scotland's victorious history, stunning landscapes and thriving cities
Our accessible hotel has been hand selected by members of the Limitless Travel team because of its excellent disabled facilities. Transport will take place on a coach which is fitted with a lift, and spaces for wheelchairs to be secured into place throughout the journey.
If you would like further information please contact a member of our team on: 0800 069 8060 and we will be happy to help.
What is included in the cost of your holiday
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment
- Travel to Scotland in a fully accessible coach
- 5 nights half board accommodation
- Wetroom bathrooms available on request
- Whisky distillery tour and tasting
- Entry to Battle of Bannockburn
- Day trips to Edinburgh, Stirling and Loch Lomand
- Limitless Travel Tour Manager
- Group Support throughout you holiday - see our care packages page for details
An overview of the itinerary
Travel and settle in
displaying a unique blend of Georgian, Medieval and Gothic cityscapes it makes for the perfect city to explore at your own leisure.
Whisky Distillery Tour & Tasting
Battle of Bannockburn & Shopping in Stirling
Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|11 May 202011/05/2020 - 16/05/2020||16 May 202016/05/2020||From £1150.00||From £975.00||6||Enquire Now|
|1 June 202001/06/2020 - 06/06/2020||6 June 202006/06/2020||From £1250.00||From £1075.00||6||Enquire Now|
|31 August 202031/08/2020 - 05/09/2020||5 September 202005/09/2020||From £1195.00||From £1020.00||6||Enquire Now|
Other Coach Holidays, Last Minute, Holidays with Care or New Releases
4* accessible hotel in Dunblane
What to expect from the accommodation.
- 4* Hotel
- Wetroom bathrooms available
- Breath-taking views of the Scottish countryside
- Dinner menu by celebrity chef Nick Nairn
- Health and fitness club
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Free wifi
- Full Scottish breakfast buffet
What you can expect from your accessible transport
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Please fill out the form below to make an enquiry about our holidays.
Browse through some of our other accessible tours.
Llandudno & North Wales
Have a truly British Summer holiday experience in the Victorian North Wales town of Llandudno and tour Snowdonia National Park.
Categories:Coach Holidays, Holidays with Care, New Releases
- 28 Aug 2020 - 1 Sep 2020
- 19 Oct 2020 - 23 Oct 2020
East Coast Ireland
All the wonders of Ireland on our fully accessible tour!
Categories:Coach Holidays, New Releases, Holidays with Care
6 Jul 2020 - 10 Jul 2020
- 3 Aug 2020 - 7 Aug 2020
- 7 Sep 2020 - 11 Sep 2020
Explore Jersey's capital St Heliers, the famous Jersey War Tunnels and tour the Islands highlights with local guides on this fantastic holiday with Limitless Travel.
Categories:New Releases, Holidays with Care, Coach Holidays
6 Jul 2020 - 10 Jul 2020
- 4 Aug 2020 - 8 Aug 2020
- 1 Sep 2020 - 5 Sep 2020
- 3 Oct 2020 - 7 Oct 2020