Eastbourne & Hastings
Endless blue skies and sweeping South Downs countryside; a short break in Eastbourne will leave you feeling re-energised and refreshed.
But Eastbourne isn't just sun, sand and sea; head away from the beaches and explore picture perfect towns such as Royal Tunbridge Wells, and historical Hastings. Travellers can relax safe in the knowledge that there will be a Limitless Travel representative on hand throughout the holidays to provide any assistance required.
If you would like further information about the accessibility of these locations, please contact a member of our team on: 0800 069 8060 and we will be happy to help.
What is included in the price of your holiday
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment for use on your holiday
- Travel to Eastbourne in a fully wheelchair accessible coach with lift
- 4 nights in a wheelchair friendly hotel
- Half board meal package
- Fantastic disabled-friendly activity programme
- Cream Tea on the Pier
- Tickets for the Steam Train
- Entry to Hastings Castle
- Limitless Travel Tour Manager
- Group Support - see our 'care packages' page
An overview of our tour schedule.
Travel & Settle in
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|29 June 202029/06/2020 - 03/07/2020||3 July 202003/07/2020||From £945.00||From £745.00||5||Enquire Now|
Other Coach Holidays, Holidays with Care or 2020 Holidays
Luxury Hotel on Eastbourne's Seafront
What you can expect from your accessible hotel
Situated directly on the seafront overlooking the beach between Wish Tower and the Bandstand, you're luxury hotel is among the best-located hotels for exploring everything this beautiful town has to offer.
- Wheelchair accessible accommodation
- Wet-rooms available upon request
- Wheelchair accessible throughout public areas
- Equipment hire
- Perfect location based ion Eastbourne's seafront
- Classic British design with contemporary style
- Complimentary tea and coffee upon arrival
- Excellent in-room facilities
- 3 Course evening meals in the Artisan Restaurant with sea views
- Fully licensed bar with panoramic sea views
- Complimentary WiFi
What you can expect from your accessible transport
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Please fill out the form below to make an enquiry about our holidays.
Browse through some of our other accessible tours.
Best of Tenerife
Chill out on the accessible beach or fill your days with water sports – Tenerife has got a huge variety of activities for people with disabilities.
Categories:Sun Holidays, Last Minute, Holidays with Care, 2020 Holidays
13 Dec 2019 - 20 Dec 2019
- 7 Feb 2020 - 14 Feb 2020
- 19 Jun 2020 - 26 Jun 2020
- 31 Jul 2020 - 7 Aug 2020
- 14 Aug 2020 - 21 Aug 2020
- 9 Oct 2020 - 16 Oct 2020
- 11 Dec 2020 - 18 Dec 2020
Bruges Christmas Markets
Enjoy a festive break in Belgium on our fully disabled friendly tour, with wheelchair accessible excursions included.
Categories:Coach Holidays, Last Minute, Holidays with Care, 2020 Holidays
6 Dec 2019 - 10 Dec 2019
Y viva España! Grab your sunhat and join us for a fantastic holiday in the classic Spanish coastal resort of Benidorm!
Categories:Sun Holidays, Holidays with Care, 2020 Holidays
14 Nov 2019 - 21 Nov 2019