Spend 5 Days Exploring the Wonders of Devon
Each area of the county offers something different to explore. In North Devon you’ll be well placed to visit some of the UK’s best beaches, and in South Devon, you’ll be afforded the chance to visit some of the most quaint fishing villages the country has to offer. Central Devon is home to the county’s capital, Exeter, a city rich in history coupled with a modern, cosmopolitan feel. For those seeking something more relaxed, East Devon is the home of countless hidden treasures and beautiful coastal areas. The county is also home to two National Parks, Exmoor and Dartmoor. Other popular areas in the county include the English Riviera and the South Hams, which are considered among the best holiday destinations in the country.
All of our coaches are wheelchair accessible with spaces for your wheelchair to be clamped into place, removing the need to transfer from your wheelchair to a seat. The coach is equipped with a lift at the rear, and the interior is modern and spacious. Our hotels have been carefully selected based on their accessibility and location. Our hotel in Devon is situated close to a restaurant and bar that overlooks the river, has a number of wheelchair accessible bedrooms with wetroom bathrooms, and has totally accessible public spaces.
What our customers have to say about this tour.
An overview of the holiday
- All transport to and from Devon from our nationwide pick up points
- Travel throughout your trip whilst exploring Devon
- 4 nights' accommodation in a fully accessible hotel
- Breakfasts and evening meals for every day of the holiday
- A full itinerary of great activities and things to do
- A guide throughout your trip who is full of local knowledge
- A team of care assistants to support your care needs
- Accessible attractions and days out
- Picnic lunch on Dartmoor National Park
- Local knowledge and expertise
An overview of our tour schedule.
Dartmoor National Park
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|23 October 301423/10/3014 - 28/10/3014||28 October 301428/10/3014||From £500.00||From £0.00||5||Enquire Now|
The price includes four nights' hotel accommodation, breakfasts and dinners, all transport to and from Devon from one of our pickup points, all transport around Devon, an experienced guide, care assistance if required, a picnic on Dartmoor National Park, plus many more exciting features.
In order to confirm your place on the trip, we require a 20% deposit to be paid at the time of booking. The final balance will be due 60 days prior to departure.
If you are a solo traveller, please ask us about single person supplements.
Other Coach Holidays
Specialist Accommodation on Exmoor National Park
What to expect from your accessible accommodation in Devon
- Fully wheelchair accessible and disabled-friendly
- Wetroom bathrooms in all guest rooms
- No extra cost for profiling beds and ceiling track hoists
- Other mobility equipment available for hire at no extra cost
- Beautiful rural setting in Exmoor National Park
- High needs wetroom on site
- Wheelchair charging room on site
- Delicious home-cooked British dishes
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Free wifi zones
- Evening Entertainment
- Fully licenced bar
Our accessible transport for the tour.
Make an Enquiry
Please fill out the form below to make an enquiry about our holidays.
Browse through some of our other accessible tours.
Explore Jersey's capital St Heliers, the famous Jersey War Tunnels and tour the Islands highlights with local guides on this fantastic holiday with Limitless Travel.
Categories:New Releases, Holidays with Care, Coach Holidays
- 6 Jul 2020 - 10 Jul 2020
- 4 Aug 2020 - 8 Aug 2020
- 1 Sep 2020 - 5 Sep 2020
From Atlas Mountains to Sahara deserts, this is the best way to travel and explore Morocco with disability holiday specialists for peace of mind.
Categories:Sun Holidays, Holidays with Care, New Releases
- 15 Nov 2020 - 22 Nov 2020
River Cruise on The Rhine
An incredible river cruise full of luxurious and cultural treasures.
Categories:Holidays with Care, New Releases, Accessible Cruises
- 8 Oct 2020 - 18 Oct 2020