Fly to a family run resort and discover Cyprus’ rich culture
With Limitless Travel, you can experience the delights of North West Cyprus from the comfort of a family run apartment complex that has been designed to be accessible to all, regardless of disability. You will also have the support of qualified care staff and a knowledgeable Limitless representative while you are on holiday, enabling you to enjoy your trip stress-free.
What is included in the cost of your holiday
- Post-booking support from the Limitless team
- Assistance with the hire of care equipment for use on your holiday
- Accessible transfer from Paphos airport to our hotel
- 7 nights bed and breakfast accommodation
- Home cooked dinner buffet 3 nights of the holiday
- Accommodation dedicated to people with disabilities
- Excursion to the Troodos Mountains and the Kykkos Monastery
- Excursion to Paphos
- Fantastic disabled-friendly activity programme
- Limitless staff available on location throughout the holiday
- Group Support from qualified care staff - see our 'care packages' page
See Limitless Travel's recommended itinerary below
Get to know the accommodation
Kykkos Monestary and Troodos Mountains
Visit Latchi Beach
Dates & Prices
|Day StartStart - End||Day EndEnd||Price Per AdultAdult Price||Price Per ChildChild Price||Days||Enquire|
|27 April 202027/04/2020 - 04/05/2020||4 May 202004/05/2020||From £1455.00||From £1280.00||8||Enquire Now|
|11 October 202011/10/2020 - 18/10/2020||18 October 202018/10/2020||From £1455.00||From £1280.00||8||Enquire Now|
Other Sun Holidays or Holidays with Care
Fully accessible resort in Polis
What you can expect from your accessible hotel
- Fully disability dedicated accommodation
- Wetroom bathrooms in all apartments
- Outdoor swimming pool with pool hoist
- Care equipment rental available
- Massage treatments available
- Mobility scooter rental available
- Home-cooked buffet selection
- Raised sun loungers
- Family owned and run
What you can expect from your accessible transport
All of our transportation vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift, and wheelchairs can be clamped into pace, meaning there is no need to transfer out of your wheelchair. Travellers who would prefer to use the ramp or lift who are not in a wheelchair are, of course, welcome to do so.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Make an Enquiry
Please fill out the form below to make an enquiry about our holidays.
Browse through some of our other accessible tours.
Explore Jersey's capital St Heliers, the famous Jersey War Tunnels and tour the Islands highlights with local guides on this fantastic holiday with Limitless Travel.
Categories:New Releases, Holidays with Care, Coach Holidays
- 6 Jul 2020 - 10 Jul 2020
- 1 Sep 2020 - 5 Sep 2020
Eastbourne & Hastings
Breathe in that fresh sea air as you approach the beautiful coastal towns of Brighton and Eastbourne, located on England’s southeast coast. Famous for their lush rolling landscapes, stunning beaches and iconic chalk sea cliffs. You can experience a coastal break packed with exquisite sights, take in the beautiful coastal views from a funicular railway in Hastings - or enjoy a cream tea overlooking Eastbourne’s promenade.
This tour is perfect for those wanting to relax and explore the stunning South-East coast of England.
Categories:Coach Holidays, Holidays with Care, New Releases
- 29 Jun 2020 - 3 Jul 2020
From the Midwinterfeest to the Amsterdam Light Festival there’s plenty to see and do in this accessible winter wonderland.
Categories:Holidays with Care, New Releases
- 10 Dec 2020 - 14 Dec 2020